10

"《Agonize》"

|| tell me, why should it be hurtful? ||

°♡•.                                                                              .•♡°

       Therefore the young lady was a sad man as it seems to her, his beautiful dark navy blue hair dumped by the clouds tears.

His clothes almost all wet, almost drenched in the cold rain, his unique eyes were hiding behind his hair.

The man flinched at the feeling of some gentle fingers moving his hair back behind his ear, slightly shifting his gaze to the young pretty woman he know and widening his eyes in shock.

"Y/n? What are you doing out in the rain?"

He stood up quickly, feeling concerned about you being under the rain, andyou having nothing but your coat over your head not helping.

A light laugh filled his ears like a beautiful melody he can listen to it over and over again. "I was buying something" your hand lifted the grocery bag that filled with only snacks.

"And you?"

Kakuchou scratched his neck, looking down at his shoe, he was deep in his thoughts, regretting some decisions from the past, questioning himself if things would be different with a certain tan man.

When suddenly the clouds decided to bring it rain, he didn't have the enough vim to move, find a place keep him dry.

Looking at him with e/c pupils silently for a moments, feeling his distress and gloom radiating very clear; because you were experiencing something overwhelming once.

And you had this urge to make him feel okay.

You managed throwing your coat up his head, smiling at his puzzled wide eyes, "wha-!

"Come on, the bakery isn't that far!" Not leaving a time for him to think, you started pushing the man from behind, stumbling a little but took in the quick pace of yours.

"Y/n?" His head looked to his back, seeing your figure now shifting to the front.

Taking his gloved hand in yours, making his heart beat a little fast, and continue on the mission by pulling him along now.

His mind was focusing on nothing but your hand holding him, again, wishing he didn't wear his gloves...

The man snapped at a familiar jingles and a fresh bakes smell.

Your hand left him and he felt disappointment at the empty cold hands he's looking at.

"Sato san! Please give me a warm thing to drink for tow! With my favorite croissant-! actually i want apple pie instead!"

The old man emerged from the back, a towl whipping his hand, his face happy but quickly turning into worry, "oh god, you look like a wet fish"

"Aren't fish supposed to be? .. they live in the watar sato san" a tired giggle left you before a  tickly sensation attacks your nose, making you sneeze.

Kakuchou realized your whole figure was now indeed drenched, and unconsciously put a hand on top of his head, slidding of your coat.

Bitting on his lower lip, the guy felt guilty washing his heart, it should be him covering you from the rain, yet he received the protection.