14

"《Liken》"

|| I see familiarity in you... ||

°♡•.                                                                       .•♡°

       Your head was slumping against the table with your hair falling from each side of your ears, anyone pass by would think you were wasted, but the truth is you didn't touch any drinks yet.

Just regretting and questioning your self.

As the many seconds ticking off from wrest watch, a many many memories and scenarios were playing inside your head.

A tired sigh left your lungs, and you were curious where are your friends  scattered to, and left you alone.

As soon as you raised your head you let it hide again between your arms when your eyes met with tow pairs of sky blue ones.

Himeko a beautiful young lady with a bright morning sky and a very light brown hair, a kind soul and pure heart everyone see would like her immediately, and you fell for her kind personality once.

But soon realized how much of a troubling thing she is.

And now she's just a mere beautiful face.

She came.

And your group didn't, but Kim's did.

You knew you shouldn't trust your stupid senior, you just approved her invitation because you wanted to hang out with you groub and have a good time.

But looks like this isn't the plan Kim prepared for your night.

A light tap made you almost scream, knowing who it was, then her soft voice finding it's way to your drums among all of the messy music.

"Are you alright y/n chan?"

"Very fine thank you" your muffled voice made her giggle lightly.

"You should enjoy your time!" Her fingers caressed your licks gently "aren't you happy going out with your friends?"

Oh god...

"Where's Kim? She's the one who invited you, shouldn't she make sure you're enjoying the night?" Her gentle caressing almost made you believe she was heartily  concerned about you, "but she is there having her best time?"

The red lipstick of hers stretching as her smile grew a bit wider, "and you're alone?"

Taking a deep breath to your lungs and then shifting your head towards her, giving the best smile you could, "shouldn't you be with Hiya?"

Her brows inched together for a second before they rest to normal. "He's in the bathroom after drinking"

"I think he finished then, you should go search for him before anything could happen" gesturing your hand, you were shoo-ing her "after all it's a club with a lot of things happening"

She didn't say any words, just gave you a blank friendly smile, still creeped you in a way, and left.

Sighing deeply you leaned back at the sofa, thanking god she didn't say anything stupid and starts another fuss.

Before she could walk away, a figure came in the frame and bumped into her, catching her before she could fell down.

Kakuchou looked at her with slightly wide eyes, a bit surprised and relieved he acted fast enough to hold the sky blue eye woman.