19

It has been two weeks, and you haven't seen even the shadow of your little plant; Manjiro.

It's odd going to the bridge and hang there alone, also the bags of his favorite treats were sad being eaten by only you.

You wondered where could he be, what kind of life managed to make him stop visiting your usual place?

Or did he just ditched you, because you made him your subject whenever you took pictures...

You should've just got his contact...

It'd have been easier asking then roasting your brain with possibilities.

Dawn colored the place and everything with it's emotionally warm colors, your boots clicking on the pavement as you started walking home.

Your off work days; because of your so called sickness, were extended to more three days by Estan.

Of course he'll do that, you won't be surprised if he confessed to you one day, you're not that dense, you can clearly see how differently he would treat you.

But you prefer acting like an oblivious dense manga girl, because it's just... your heart can't afford any sugary emotions right now.

The drama that happened eleven months ago still feels like yesterday.

You should've noticed the way they were strangely closer, not like besties, but more.

You should've noticed the expression of Himeko once you told her that Hiya said he loves you back.

You should've knew before anyone had at the college.

And you shouldn't even fel in his love traps, just like a stupid butterfly.

You shouldn't even befriended them from the very start, they knew each before you, since childhood, you were just an extra friend came suddenly.

Still... they could've considered your feelings and made it less hurting.

Yet they didn't..

Unlucky magnet huh? You're startingto really believe you have no good luck in life.

Fuck them

You huffed, you shouldn't even think about them, even if you counted them once as your family.

You have a lot of caring and loving people around you!

Sad overwhelming emotions like this should be forbidden for your heart, you had a lot of good things.

In your state of focus, you bumped into a wall.

Wait no, it was someone's chest, and your glaring eyes trailed upwards to the person who stupidly decided to stand in the middle of the way.

"Woah darling" Kokonoi fancy voice ringed in your eardrums, making you less mad, his chuckle stops midd finish, frowning a little, his fingers caressed your cheek.

His tone dropped to softness leaving his voice filled with concern, "why crying y/n?"

What?

You stared dumbfounded at him, nonetheless you fingers reached the tips of your lashes, feeling their wetness.

You cringed and felt embarrassment creeping up to you, letting someone see you cry, for no reason but an old memories too...

You felt his back of his hand contact with your forehead, "you're not still sick, are you?"

You laugh airy and took a step backwards for a space, "That was a month ago"

"I won't be surprised if you still, your body isn't that strong anyway he smiled, tilting his head slowly to the side.