6

"《Enamored》"

|| I think I'm having a crush if it's not love ||

°♡•.                                                                     .•♡°

         Kokonoi Hajime was his name, he says, you didn't even get to ask...

Even tho, you're somehow started to not regretting showing him the way, as he was quite amusing.

He wasn't a spoiled brat with an attitude as you assumed before, he was normall, but stupidly handsome, just like Kakuchou.

Why I'm thinking about this!

Chuckling a bit at a fancy joke he said and you couldn't understand it you acted as you understood it.

"So" he began, leaning towards you from the opposite seat of the table, his elbow on the table and his chin on his palm.

You looked at him tilting your head to the side, curious about his new subject he want to say.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing with a camera?" He gazed at the device up the table beside you.

You just smiled more, a sparkle in your pretty e/c eyes, whenever it comes to your baby, you're excited as the first time you buy the first one in the third grade.

Koko seeing your beaming happiness couldn't stop the chuckle that left his lips quitely, happy that he picked your interest.

You held the black camera in your hands, grinning wide, making the male heart fuzzy and filled with the once lost sensation just by seeing that cheeky smile.

"This? It's the thing making my every day" you began, and he raised a brow "how?"

"You can say i like taking pictures for every thing pretty and unique in a way" your eyelashes flattered and he hummed.

"Are you a photographer? Or maybe a designer?"

"No but close"

He tapped the table with his index finger thinking about possible other jobs dealing with photos and camera.

You just waited for him to guess with a wide smile, while so, you were admiring his figure .

He was slim in a perfect way, not very slim, themost thing you liked is his fingers.

Thin snd tall, it's like the most beautiful hand you hsve ever seen, making yours like a tiny sausages stucked together compared to his...

For the second time at all, you felt jealousy.

"You do have pretty hand" you mumbled out loud, making him look at you with a one million dollar smile. "Oh? Do I?"

"Yes" holding his hand in yours, your fingers inspected his slim fingers and played with them.

The male with the red eyeliner flinched at the contact, your fingers felt so could, you felt him flinching in your hands.