3

"《 Espy 》"

|| no matter how many times I think about it, it is true I glimpse you ||

°♡•.                                                                     .•♡°

         HOPPING down of the van, you started to scane the dim port, overcast with the sad gloomy clouds.

The cold salty breeze making your body shudder in unpleasant way, something quite whispering to you about something bad, yet you couldn't hear it.

The cold air leaving your lungs, turning to small puffy cloud fades fast into nothingness.

But you can't deny how your body was relaxed, the sea air was refreshing, the dark morning with soft light from the lampposts gives the place magical touch.

And you can't help but try taking some good pictures of the place.

While you were happy with your camera, the others were slumping down, feeling so exhausted and their eyelids heavy, they were waiting for the missing member to return with the coffees.

One of the them looked at you, which was a blonde-nette woman in her thirties, she was smiling while looking at you, taking bunch of unfinite pictures.

"She do have caffeine running in her blood"

Another one laughed, she had lilac hair and huney eyes, "once it's about what she love, she will work untill someone stops her"

"I wish i had her energy or passion towards my work" a middle-aged man with black hair and un-neat beard says.

"You need it towards everything in your life if not for living itself" another man scoffed playfully rolling his eyes.

"Life suckes" he defended with no care.

Making the other snicker and chuckle lightly.

"What did I missed?" The man with baby-blue eyes said as he was approaching them with the sweet coffees.

"Maka wants to die early" the blondie said

"Not arguing" the man answered smilingly before looking at her annoyed "and stop with the silly nickname Eina"

"Why? Even Aika likes it" she said pointing at the lilac haired woman who nodded with approval, making him click his tongue.

"When are the ship will arrive anyway?"

"In 30 minutes from now"

"We better get ready" the black haired man said while started zipping a black duffle bag pulling out the big camera starting it on.

The others sighed, tiredness leaking again.

"Looks like y/n isn't the only one with caffeine blood runs through veins" Aika joked

"Y/N!! C'MERE!!" The black haired man shuts out for you, raising a coffee cup was yours.

You took last glance at the dark alley between the containers.