7

"《Scent》"

|| you have a very nice smell ||

°♡•.                                                                     .•♡°

      As you opened your eyes up tiredly, yawns could be heard inside the lifgt themed and cozy bedroom.

The cold mattress under your skin is helping in keeping you sleepy, but you already slept more than enough, abd you have a date to attend.

Also work...

Slidding your feet sown to meet the soft fur slippers you bought cuz it looks big and fluff, not because it's a JJK slippers.

After brushing your teeth, showering, dressing up, doing your hair and putting a glasses on, cuz you didn't want to use the medical optical.

You stuffed your things inside your qork bag, including the camera.

And lastly, your fingers caressed the photo gently as your e/c behind the glasses focused on the angel from yesterday.

Mostly at the weird blured tatto on top of his shaved head, one thought in this moment came to your mind...

That looks painful.

You decided to skip breakfast like any normal day, cuz your muscles don't feel like working hard...

Fixing your side-bag strap to make it comfortable and to avoid having a sour shoulder later on, you skipped out of the house.

As usual, you waited on the side walk after grabbing  a tea on the way, and waiting patiently for something or someone.

Examining every passing car on the road before smiling at a Pacific one that is slowing down while approaching your figure.

When it fully stopped you entered the car with no hesitation and greeted the man in the driver seat with a nod and a 'Good morning' as he returned the gesture too.

"Morning, had your breakfast yet?"

"Yes I did" you lied professionally through your teeth with no hesitation, as if this answer is programmed fro this specific question.

His chocolate brown eyes were looking at you, as if they were a lie dedicator, before sighing and making you smile a little and avoid his gaze.

"Y/n"

"What? I did!"

"Y/n you know a cup of tea don't count as a food" he shoke his head disappointed, not surprised tho.

A sheepish laugh left your mouth and he also couldn't stop himself from chuckling before starting to move the car once again.

"We can stop at a place i know" his smile widened about the idea of you and him having a nice morning breakfast.

"You really don't need to, Estan"

"But i want to" his eyes left the road to look at yours for a moment. "I think it'll be lovely having food with someone than alone"

You couldn't argue more, so you just nod at him, slightly fluttered at his kind act "well thsnk then". You said earning a hum.

He pulled at the restaurant he knows, and you never thought about fancy thing at all cuz it should be a breakfast...

The place he choose was a four rated stars.

And you regretted not turning his kind offer down, cuz you obviously don't fit in there with your current attire ... and walet.