9

"《 Misfortune》"

|| It just brings headaches with... ||

°♡•.                                                                          .•♡°

          When the white-ette man arrived at the meeting place, he was glaring at whatever infront of his sight range.

Fisrt, his beautiful and peaceful moments with the personal he enjoys her company was ruined, and secondly, some filthy disgusting rivals are now ravaging with their business.

As his fast pace, taking him closer and closer towards the door of the room where their meeting is held, he can hear some muffled voices, angry agitated ones

By the loudness he can assume they're arguing already, probably the stupid trio.

no, rindou isn't that bad...

The stupid dou.

His palm slammed the door open and everything went quickly silent, hard gazes turned to him, the culprit of the big noise.

"What the fuck happened!?" Koko demanded an explanation.

The once calm man with his always smiley face wasn't anymore presented, his brows were barely untouchable, the distance between them increased, his neat hair having loose strands faling at the forehead.

He glared at koko, like his intense stare going to slice the man in tow, but it didn't bother kokonoi anyway, as he is returning the glare.

"You finally decided to attend Elsa?" Ran's word made the latter frown deepen. A scoff made it's way out of koko, "shut it Anna wannabe".

A hardly chocked snore made almost everyone look at the bulky man with the fur coat sitting at the furthest chair.

Disbelief was written over tow specific faces as they saw him stile holding his laugh, some funny images of the tow princesses with his companion faces.

And the fact he knows what the white-ette man meant; because he did saw Ran old hairstyle, it only made it better.

"Cut it three of you! We have a problem!" Sanzu said.

Ran bite his tongue for not a remark slip out of him about his pink hair.

A thick grey smoke puffs came out of the man sitting lazily on the sofa, a hand dropped back and a leg up the another.

A long old scar running from up his brow untill nearly reaching his cheek, on his right side of the face.

As he inhale the cancer stick making the grey cinder fall down on his suite, "looks like some of our friends made a dirty move in our hideout and stole some things"

"What did they took?" Koko asked.

"The guns and some goods" the man answered with his smokey voice.

Loud thud made all the eyes avert to the pink hair man, who was holding the end of his shoe in pain.

"Stupid shit" a lavander jellyfish hair style man said, his grumpy face show how irritated he is. "Should've think before kicking a wall"