8

" 《Immerse》"

|| I can't help but dive deep into you... ||

°♡•.                                                                             .•♡°

      You finished working pretty early because there wasn't much to do anyway.

Estan looked unhappy the moment you both walked out the restaurant. No, it's when the employee told him that his bill was on the house.

You assumed the reason, and never talked about it.

Sealed lips were put from the moment your eyes noticed his expression.

Nothing much happened at work aside from your over exited mates for no reason at all except Maka obviously.

Some boring writing work and you were free to escape the building, and make a quick stop at the bakery to find mr. Angel as you named him.

He's not an angel, and you can't really say he act as a one, but his long white or maybe bleach blonde hair with his attire made him looks magnificent.

The moment you glanced him with the EXTREMELY over needed lights of the shop behind him, made the man looks angelic.

Sadly you still know nithing...

Letting your self walk towards the unwanted and shady other side of the life, where the darkness lurk waiting you.

Your sneakers were hitting the pavement in a quick pace, somehow a little exited to meet kokonoi again.

Why?

Well, to see if he would let you take more photos of him.

Jingles filled the welcoming shop, your eyes moved quickly around the table area, trying to see a white-ette man.

"Y/N!!"

The boy cheery voice success on having your attention. "Did you see the news!?! Have you heard the news  yet?!!" The ginger hair boy said a little too enthusiasm.

"You work at a news company so you sure heard about this new gang activities!!" Glenn looked hyped rather than concerned.

His sparkly black eyes made you worried gor your brother-like friend. "No one knows who are they!! But man! They're doing a fuss in the media you know!!?"

Your head moved to the side a little, giving Glenn a tilt and a questionable face, "new uprising gang? And you're excited about it too??" A chuckle left your lips as you saw his eye widened slightly.

He quickly shoke his head violently denying what you just said, "me?! Nooo~ I'm just.... curious about them.."

"Yet your smile say something else"

His hand was immediately up on his lower part of the face, just to block the view of his smile, shaking his head again, he held your shoulders, "this is NOT my point!!"

"The point is! Be careful around whenever you're alone and do NOT" his serious face made you sweat drop, "let your curious ass drag you into problems"

He let the seriousness turn into a deadpan face  "i know how stupid you go when something interest you"

Your cheeks turned full red and you kicked his leg making the poor boy bent down in pain soothing the place you kicked.

"HEY! Awwee!"