Chapter 18

Lin Han had the urge to roll his eyes, and it was the first time he found someone who could elevate the matter to this level, "I don't think my inability to dance can affect the glory of the empire."

The old-fashioned officer was unmoved, "The prosperity of the empire depends on everyone."

Lin Han didn't bother to explain, "I'm closing the door."

"Mr. Lin, don't..." The man tried to persuade him, but to no avail.

Finally Lin Han firmly refused the teacher from the educational corps on the grounds that, "You can teach me after you have taught the General first."

What was He YunTing thinking in his head, Lin Han was crying and laughing at the same time.

Lin Han ordered takeaway, then opened a nutritional supplement, squinted at the sunlight outside the window, opened the window, then leaned over to the sofa and turned on the electronic screen, shaking his white legs and eating while listening.

"It was reported that the day before yesterday, at the Prince's private banquet, there was an assassination attempt of His Highness. His Highness Wen Tianyao was furious, and said that he must find out the truth..."

Wen Tianyao's face appeared on the semi-holographic electronic screen.

He was still wearing a suit that symbolized his status, and there was anger between his eyebrows, but he restrained himself when he opened his mouth and reverted to his gentle and elegant appearance, talking eloquently to the camera. Wen Tianyao's facial features were really not aggressive, and the aura of his hands and feet was quite good, so it was quite clear why he was loved by people.

Lin Han threw the empty nutrient packets into the automatic trash can and recovered his strength. He began to think back to the first time he met Wen Tianyao.

The news said he was easy-going and had no attitude, but when he checked the previous reports, he found that only the days when Wen Tianyao lived in a group home as a commoner were plain, but the rest of the time he wore a fancy suit with floral flags on the cuffs and a dark pattern with the family crest that explained his identity.

He was very proud of his identity and was sure that he would take over the entire Imperial M Galaxy, just like his father.

But Lin Han felt that something wasn't right.

He remembered the frown on Wen Tianyao's face when his private aircraft stopped at the Institute. He also remembered the dinner party that day when He YunTing was nearly injured.

Admittedly, it was a personal feeling that the Prince himself couldn't be so stupid. How could a person who was as neutral as He YunTing be so blatantly harmful to others?

Maybe as an Omega, he was naturally more sensitive, Lin Han felt for the first time that maybe he shouldn't have put on the gloves at that time. Maybe he could have given He YunTing a little help.

His mind paused, but then... He YunTing was the one who gave him the excuse of cleanliness to wear them.

When it came to He YunTing, all of Lin Han's clear and concise thoughts fell away; Mr. General was too amazing to be considered in the realm of normal people he knew. Lin Han ate dinner, turned off the TV and started to clean up the house.

The place where he lived alone was small and there wasn't much stuff, so it was easy to organize.

Lin Han lived near Teikoku University, and when he opened the window, he could still see many students wearing different college uniforms. Every time he saw these faces, he fell in a trance. The eight years he spent at the academy had gone by too fast to be true. He turned his head and saw a picture frame that he had just put away, on which was a gentle and serene female Omega.