Chapter 94

Lu AnHe's expression was very natural as he asked back, "Boss, did something happen? I don't think you lost anything?"

He YunTing was silent for a long time, he couldn't think of a reason, but was afraid that his pheromone would make it difficult for his Alpha subordinates. Although the aftermath of his susceptible period hadn't completely disappeared, so he needed to collect his pheromone a little, and didn't speak again.

The main reason for this was that the base sergeants wouldn't take the initiative to mention this kind of thing, so this time for each Alpha's incredibly serious susceptibility period would be treated as a common small accident in passing.

Lin Han asked back then, "What happened afterwards?

But he knew that what happened afterwards had nothing to do with him. There was no one to secretly put him in the heart and love him carefully, clumsily and sincerely. The sad thing was that he didn't even get the chance to feel all this.

Lu AnHe was once a little hesitant to tell Lin Han, so not many details about that susceptible period were said. But sometimes the less said, the more human nature wanted to think and explore, and in the exploration, fall into it, and empathize with it.

When Lin Han got off the craft with Lu AnHe, his lips were trembling. If He YunTing came back from V Proton Star before he was still anxious because the others might have forgotten him. Now they really knew what had happened, all the anxiety turned into a fine pain, little by little diffused. His original calm and steady manner was eaten away, and he wanted to turn back time to a few years ago, to go to that even talk to himself, to tell him he was a fool to say the first words after the two confessed, "Do you dare to love me?"

While convincing himself that no matter what, it was over, he still couldn't help but think back to what He YunTing went through in those three days. Lin Han, as an Omega, couldn't fully empathize with what the susceptible period meant to an Alpha, but his nature and instincts would let him clearly understand what the other needed at that time.

And he also wanted to meet the needs of the other man.

He wanted to embrace him as a partner, wanted to kiss him as a lover, wanted to be the most ordinary and simple Omega, offering everything to his Alpha that wasn't limited to pheromones.

But no.

At that time, He YunTing had only just forgotten about him, and had to take a step back, even without help or the reassurance of the pheromone, it was better to have a name in mind to call out than to sit alone in his mecha. So his Alpha was surrounded by extreme anxiety and boredom, but the more difficult it was, the more he wanted to take a name as a support. Even if he couldn't say it, it would alleviate some of the instinctive desire to destroy.

But he had nothing.

The silent emptiness could only be repeatedly superimposed, escalating the dry depression. By the time he buried all the emotions from unknown origins, he removed himself from his life and the two people became true strangers. The nature of his work and his own personality were such that he and He YunTing wouldn't even pass each other anymore.

They ran on their own paths, with all of He YunTing's emotions hidden in those blue eyes, as he walked faster and faster, and became more and more silent. Everyone sang his praises of his war service, worshiped him as a sharp blade, and eventually all the people of the Empire would remember his name. He was remembered by everyone, but he himself couldn't remember some ordinary name that should have come out of his mouth.

Lin Han heard He YunTing call his name between movements and asked softly, "Are you thinking about something?"

Lin Han raised his head to look at him, He YunTing's eyes were still beautiful, even now in this situation, wrapped in lust. He could only stare at his eyes. He knew what he was doing now, and even though the Alpha's sanity could almost be called thin in this situation, He YunTing was still acutely aware of his emotions and slowed down his movements to ask him this question.