Chapter 87

......

"What are you doing?"

He didn't expect He YunTing to be so bad, and it got all over his back.

Lin Han was still lying on the bed, gasping for breath, and he tried to open He YunTing's hand, but found that he couldn't use any strength to reach out. He wanted to ask the other to wipe him off, but before he could say anything, He YunTing wiped his back with his hand, accompanied by the scent of the other man, which belonged to the Alpha. Even though Lin Han knew what He YunTing was thinking, he wanted to bury his whole face under the blanket the moment he heard it.

【If I get it all over his body, he will be completely covered with my scent.】

【His back is so beautiful, if I wipe it a little...】

The capability of his mind reading in this scene... Lin Han simply didn't know what to say.

"..." Lin Han's face was so red that it was about to drip blood, and he heard the voice of his mind, wiping his mouth with his finger, and was so ashamed that he called his name, "He YunTing!"

The silent General gave an "oh", and pulled his hands off Lin Han's naked back.

"Forget it," Lin Han's temper only lasted for a second and he sighed resignedly, his voice buzzing out from under the covers, "...Carry me to wash up."

The sex made him forget some things for a while, Lin Han now didn't want to think about anything, and was satiated lying down. Except for his voice shouting so much that he came a little hoarse, but not as lost and sad as when they first met.

The other man obediently responded, he originally wanted to directly carry Lin Han across the bathroom, but he seemed to hesitate, paused for a moment, then grabbed Lin Han's hands. He used one hand to hold his hip, easily picking him up face-to-face, and let him wrap his arms around his neck to find a support point.

A gust of wind from the action made Lin Han's wet back feel a cool sensation.

Lin Han blinked, the other man's action let him belatedly realize that He YunTing wanted to change the position to hold him but he didn't want to touch the stickiness he had left on him.

He admitted it when it was applied to his back, and now he actually...

"You still dislike your own stuff?" Lin Han's eyes widened in disbelief.

"No." He YunTing said honestly, "I want to see it stay on your back for a while longer."

"......" Lin Han's originally organized words were all broken up again. He was afraid that he would fall down and didn't want to put on his shoes, so he lazily hugged He YunTing's neck and patted his back, "...Don't think so much about what's there, it was just once anyway. Take me to rinse quickly."

He thought that he had included several meanings in these few words, but he didn't expect He YunTing to catch only the middle one.

The distance from the bedroom to the bathroom was only a few steps, he hardly felt the person holding him react again. After carrying him to the bathroom, Lin Han just landed on his feet, with his back to He YunTing. Before he could turn around, he felt the familiar sizzling heat close at hand, the sky spinning, his hands were easily grabbed by the other to reverse cut, pressed towards the bathroom wall, while he was being pressed against.

Lin Han's scalp tingled, but the other's well-trained body didn't need much effort to restrain him, his hands couldn't move. His sticky back was against the cold glass, and the double stimulation made his body shiver.

"Just once."

【You said it.】

He YunTing's voice and words sounded together, Lin Han was ashamed and happy, just wanted to say he didn't mean that, at least not now, but unexpectedly, before he could open his mouth, the other re-embraced his lips, so all the complaints and shame were all swallowed by both of them.