Chapter 44

Lin Han saw himself in He YunTing's eyes.

He was a mess, and he was weak.

How am I beautiful? he thought to himself.

But He YunTing's hand was still warm and strong, even though he had just consumed much more than him in terms of both physical and mental energy.

Lin Han was strangely not uncomfortable hearing such words, and didn't want to let go of the other's hand. He YunTing was only wearing a shirt without a jacket, so he was still neat, but his hair was also messy with sweat at the corners of his forehead.

He also looks handsome.

This thought popped into Lin Han's head for no apparent reason.

And when this thought entered, his heart contracted violently, as if being drained of strength, and as if being filled with something else. It was like walking on a soft cloud with no boundaries, and worrying that the next step would be a step into the abyss of uncertainty.

He began to feel that every movement of He YunTing was different, his hands were broad and secure, and even his cold, indifferent eyes became like a lake that had just broken through the ice in early spring, with his tenderness in every inch of the place he passed.

Lin Han began to think of the dust nebula he saw that day.

If all the dust in the universe was traceable, then in He YunTing's blue eyes, there might be a river of stars that he had quietly buried in his heart.

"I'm a little tired." Lin Han looked up at him, "Are there any other Zerg?"

He YunTing voice affirmed, "No more."

Lin Han remembered what he had just said, he clearly wanted He YunTing to give him a hand. He knew that He YunTing had turned on the mecha's post-war self-testing system, and they now finally had a short bit of rest. He understood that he should go and wash his face now, it wasn't good to be so messy all the time.

But Lin Han suddenly wanted to have a little fun and hooked He YunTing's hand, "Can I take a two-minute break? Just two minutes." Without waiting for He YunTing to agree, Lin Han added, "Don't let go of my hand."

Just hold me like this, for two minutes.

Lin Han understood that he wasn't a capricious person. Since he was a child, he knew that he only had his mother, and as an Omega who wanted to raise him alone, the hardships involved were unimaginable. So he always knew how to behave, didn't argue with people, didn't fight with them, just studied and lived quietly, and only talked to his mother about everything.

He was always the most obedient and the best student in school, and he was the one that all the teachers liked. They all said that Lin Han was 'the most trouble-free.' He was never out of line and never made any mistakes.

Sometimes his mother would look at him with a mournful and regretful look and say, "Sometimes I wish Lin Han could be a little more capricious."

At that time, he didn't even know the meaning of being capricious, and when he vaguely understood it, he didn't have the chance. But now he suddenly wanted to be capricious with the person in front of him.

It was like... He finally knew what 'capricious' really meant.

He wanted to prove through these mundane moments that He YunTing would do what he wanted at this moment. The real meaning of the so-called bullying, probably also needed someone willing to tolerate it.

Lin Han felt a little ridiculous, he never had this kind of pretentious mind before, not to mention that he could clearly hear what was in the other person's heart, but still felt unsure. But He YunTing would obediently approach him every time — just like now.