Chapter 47

It was obvious that it was only a temporary mark, but because it was the first time for both of them, it had become important and prolonged.

Lin Han saw a snowman who was longing for warmth melting into a refreshing spring water in the other's pheromone. All his cells were screaming and trembling, but his limbs fell uncontrollably.

The previous hot and dryness that had entangled him all dissipated and was replaced by He YunTing's silky ebony flavor, and even now, the other still had restraint and wouldn't let his pheromone press Lin Han too hard.

Lin Han felt as if he had fallen into a dream, the soft grass beneath his feet, and the sunlight sprinkled on his body with a soft warmth.

And He YunTing still remembered him asking for an embrace, so he reached out to hold his waist easily and fetched Lin Han back into his arms gently, one hand pressing his back. He YunTing didn't know how well the two pheromones fit, but he felt Lin Han leaning obediently on his shoulder, bearing his infusion, accepting his all.

The two of them were in the same boat, and each wave hit them the same.

Lin Han's body gradually sank in the mark, while reason awoke from the sinking. He felt the touch of the other's lips on his gland, he didn't let go of his hands around He YunTing's neck, but tentatively, from his thinly covered neck upwards, touching the bare skin on the side of his neck.

He had become sluggish in his mind reading, and only after a while did Lin Han hear what He YunTing was thinking.

【I'm afraid of so many things.】

——He was afraid.

Afraid that Mr. Lin was in pain, afraid that Mr. Lin was tired, afraid that Mr. Lin thought he was boring.

I'm afraid that I can't leave a trace in Mr. Lin's life, but was tempted by his pheromones and marked him.

Lin Han listened with his chest feeling blocked; his heart felt seeped up in dense pain, but he couldn't do anything else, and didn't want to continue to listen. He let his hand drop, and then forced himself to respond to this embrace.

And soon, he began to find the aroma of ebony in the air thickened.

Grr didn't seem to hate the smell, but since the Alpha pheromone was naturally strong, in the end it didn't dare to rush up to rub haphazardly, and could only stay in the mecha cabin.

Lin Han felt the force of He YunTing's grip on his waist tighten by a point, the temperature of his palm was hot, almost burning him. He frowned, since the two of them were too close, and doing something extremely intimate between an Alpha and Omega. In this small space, Lin Han suddenly felt a heat from He YunTing.

He seemed... to be topped.

Even though he had read this kind of content twice, it was the first time he had actually touched and sensed it. Just when Lin Han himself was too late to react, He YunTing himself violently pushed him away and ended the mark with an almost lopsided gesture, not even looking Lin Han in the eyes as he stood up.

He YunTing's lips were still stained with a strand of blood, and he didn't even bother to wipe it before walking quickly to the cabin door, holding onto the door frame and exhaling deeply and heavily.

"Mr. Lin should be more comfortable." The pause in He YunTing's words also sounded a little tough. As if ashamed of this reaction, his voice was no longer as cold as usual, but with a self-loathing burning sensation and imperceptible trembling. He said,"Get some rest."

He YunTing didn't wait for Lin Han to answer, and wanted to leave the place filled with heavy pheromones.

Lin Han saw He YunTing with his back to him, leaning forward slightly at the knees because of unspeakable embarrassment, but still tall and reliable. He squeezed the door frame with his fingers because of the force they had turned white, as if staying here for another second was unbearable.