Chapter 75

Lin Han's face only belatedly burned a little after he finished speaking.

The day and night of V Proton wasn't the same as in the core area, so even though it was already late at night where He YunTing was, Lin Han had only just gotten off work.

Grr watched TV without listening to anything outside the window, Lin Han tried to suppress the panic that was about to spill out of his heart, and confirmed that the doors and windows of his room were closed tightly. He originally lived near the Imperial Military University, which was always quiet at night, and for professional reasons, his corner had a unique quiet atmosphere.

The video function of the communicator was very well done, as long as both parties agreed to connect a virtual electronic light screen would pop up, and could clearly and without delay show the opposite scene, and hear each other's voices.

It wasn't the first time they opened a video message, the last time He YunTing wanted to use a strange reason to invite Lin Han to the base to participate in practical training, and accidentally used Lu AnHe's communicator to connect. The two looked at each other speechless for a moment, He YunTing bluntly said "Mr. Lin is very beautiful. "

After He YunTing hesitated for a long time before clicking on the agree option, when he saw the face he hadn't seen for several days again, he felt that it wasn't without reason that he would say it out of the blue at that time.

The youth was really beautiful, especially now that he was obviously nervous and shy, but he had the courage to do something he had never done before.

His pupils were clear, almost through the point of the world's juvenile gas but a closer look at his cheeks, they were a little red. His lips were also, because of apprehension, were bitten, showing little tooth marks, like moisture and color after a long kiss.

He seemed to have just taken a shower, his hair was partly dried, since the ends were still slightly wet. In the warm light, he was wrapped in pureness, and from so far away, He YunTing felt like he could smell his clean and soft scent.

Even though he couldn't touch the other, the youth reached out his hand across the screen and waved at him like he was nudging his nose on the day he left, saying, "He YunTing."

Lin Han saw the other's environment clearly, it was the mecha pod of M2742 that the two had stayed in numerous times before when they were trapped in the border area.

He YunTing's expression still seemed to be in pain, still trying to hold on to keep his expression from changing significantly. One hand was propped up on the sophisticated and complex operating table, his five fingers were flexed, each knuckle clearly distinguishable, even the pale blue veins were visible under the thin skin of the back of his hand.

Knowing that he was in the mecha cabin, Lin Han's tension was slightly relieved. That mecha was the most familiar to him, and M2742 sound insulation and protection were excellent.

But even if it was difficult for He YunTing, his eyes were still chasing him, not willing to let go for a moment.

He just didn't speak.

"When are you guys leaving again?" Lin Han asked.

"Soon." He YunTing's tone was still steady, even without meeting, he wouldn't lie to Lin Han, "Overnight."

Lin Han moved his lips and fell silent again.

He still didn't know how He YunTing survived the previous susceptible periods, just sitting alone with the hatch closed? Even Lin Han's own desires were hard to face. He didn't know many things that were worse than death, smelling his pheromone flow, but he didn't care, only silently tried to endure the torment.