Chapter 77

Lu AnHe seemed to be very nervous about the fact that he had said the wrong date, so he hastily repeated the previous date, his face full of embarrassment, and apologized, "Boss, I didn't mean that."

He YunTing didn't care much, after all, Lu AnHe didn't say the wrong date, he just didn't say the specific date right away. Lu AnHe was indeed different from him, as a person who treated his mecha as his wife, even if he had been with him for too long to become a habit, but still retained his own way of life.

He never remembered the day of big events, only the annual review of Aegis in the memo, so it's not surprising that he forgot he was talking to himself for a while and would blurt it out. So, at least one thing could be said, if Lu AnHe remembered that day, it must have happened.

Lu AnHe knew too well what He YunTing was thinking, and simply admitted it openly, "Boss, I was lost in thought just now, that's why..."

"Is there something you can't say?" He YunTing asked very calmly, he wasn't a person who would interfere too much in the private life of his subordinates. If the other had something to hide, he wouldn't ask the root of the problem.

Lu AnHe naturally understood his thoughts, gritting his teeth and giving He YunTing a look, he said with an apologetic straightforwardness, "Yes."

Since he had already explicitly said so, He YunTing wasn't in a position to ask any more questions, so he just nodded and said, "Understood."

He YunTing rethought the date.

He never seemed to care about such things as birthdays, so Lu AnHe wouldn't deliberately remind him of them in the past few years, and it was normal for him not to remember them after a long time. Lu AnHe had a clear sense of priorities, if what he really didn't want to mention had an impact on V Proton Star at the moment, it was impossible to hide it from him.

So that may be really related to something else.

He YunTing didn't say anything else, nor did he get angry, turning the topic back to before, "Then you said, that day Xi Yuan gave an academic presentation with Xu Zhiheng, what was the content?"

"The content was very ordinary, nothing special, it was Professor Xu's routine lecture at the Imperial Military University." Lu AnHe reported, "I repeatedly turned it over, no problem."

"Good."

During the conversation, the top ruler of V Proton Star also finally showed his face.

The original prime minister was called Chang Lin, who was named Earl after the change in the political structure, as the highest leader, dealing with the various political affairs of V Proton. He YunTing had met him once before, when Chang Lin had just taken office, and was a gentle and kind leader, with his own style in the way he moved his hands. But now his suit didn't even look that flat anymore, and there was a clear circle of greenish gray under his eyes, so it was obvious that he hadn't rested properly since the accident.

Chang Lin saluted them according to imperial etiquette, and his smile was a bit forced, "General, you're finally here."

Lu AnHe went up to shake his hand and explained, "I couldn't find the person I contacted before after coming from the berth, so I rushed straight here, and came a little late."

Thinking about the location where the mech initially landed, Chang Lin sighed very deeply, his eyes were bloodshot, and there was a hint of hope in his tone when he asked the question, "Then the berth mouth..."

"I'm sorry, because I couldn't see any normal humans, a clearance was carried out." Lu AnHe whispered.

"...I understand." Chang Lin's lips trembled, the answer was expected, but it was still hard to hide the despair after hearing it with his own mouth. He gathered his emotions before controlling his disorder, looked at the Imperial soldiers who came to support in front of him, and spoke, "Let me tell you in detail what... is really going on."