Chapter 19

Since the last incident didn't have a clear conclusion, for the sake of insurance and to prevent others from getting hurt, the General chose to give up in the end. Although he was very eager to find reasons to increase contact, which allowed Lin Han to have a short period of peace again.

Recently, the Empire had been fairly quiet, but the Institute couldn't stop even for a moment.

Lin Han began to work with his colleagues to design and modify the latest batch of mecha ready for mass use in the military.

Although he couldn't directly link to the mecha hub and turn it into a razor-sharp blade like an Alpha, Lin Han's focus and design and manufacturing capabilities were beyond the reach of ordinary people.

He joined the Research Institute before graduating from his undergraduate degree at the Imperial Army University, and worked directly with his teacher to create the tenth generation of QT mecha, which was now used on a large scale on the front lines of imperial combat.

This mecha replaced the previous generation on a large scale after the army rolled it out, and its usefulness was fully demonstrated during an encounter with the Zerg a few years ago. It was able to withstand the highly corrosive venom of many Zerg, and could also withstand the sharp blades of most Zerg. Even if they couldn't cope with the higher-tier Zerg, the internal automatic escape system of the pilot could also maximize the protection of human safety.

The battle had become unverifiable in the mouth of the public, maybe there were neighboring countries or Star Pirates to provoke them, but most people said that the Zerg nature was brutal, murderous and they'd take the initiative to provoke things. The Zerg leader didn't act, but let a lot of low and medium Zerg wound the Empire's civilians, and the Empire couldn't tolerate each other causing provocation again and again, which started the battle of the year.

And there were two decisive factors that made that battle a resounding success.

One was the newly put into use 10th generation QT mecha, and the other, was the master commander He YunTing.

Many people were fond of that battle, He YunTing's warship capacity was limited, the Zerg's battle power was almost double his, and the final result was that, He YunTing handed a stunning answer to the entire Empire with an overwhelming victory.

The war ended faster than anyone could have imagined, the Zerg couldn't bear the rapid blows for days, took the initiative to propose a truce, and in order to show sincerity also specially offered a lot of resources belonging to the Zerg Planet.

And if one looked at the interstellar, resources were the first element to fight for.

The Empire accepted the Zerg's offer and won a great victory, Lin Han succeeded in elevating his status in the Institute because of the mecha, and the name He YunTing became a power and a symbol from then on.

Just thinking of him made the Empire invincible.

Everyone believed in this blindly and proudly.

It was also the battle that made the peacemakers and the radicals in the Empire even more incompatible.

The peacemakers believed that since the war had ended and the Zerg Planet had shown signs of goodwill, there were many rich resources that were suitable for diplomatic relations. They said there was no need to exterminate them, which would be a great disaster for the civilians of both systems. While the radicals, Roki, led a rebuke in the council, saying that this was a cowardly act and that the Empire's military power was far superior to the Zerg Planet, there was no need to be so obsequious, and that it would be better to just take over a piece of Zerg Planet and expel the remaining Zerg to another system a billion light years away, so that they could truly rest easy.