Chapter 68

He YunTing was wearing sunglasses, so Lin Han couldn't see his expression clearly, but still felt his uneasiness. All around were people coming and going, they seemed ordinary at this moment. They could be two employees of an online convenience store in Q district who came to the zoo for a break, or a married couple who came here to mark the occasion. Strangers who didn't know them would wish them well, smiled kindly, and told them they looked very much in love.

Lin Han paused for a long time after asking that question.

When Grr finally became impatient with the confrontation between them, He YunTing only whispered.

"Yes." His voice was a little hoarse with the sensuality of a deep kiss, but with a cold tone that was uniquely his, "But..."

"No buts." Lin Han interrupted him, grabbed his hand and stepped out of the shadows.

"Let's go, Grr is waiting." His voice was light and quick as he led He YunTing into the zoo.

He YunTing followed in silence.

It wasn't until Lin Han returned from buying the ticket, and handed it to He YunTing, that he finished his previous sentence, "I don't know why you're so deeply guarded, and I don't understand if it's because of me or something else. But I have faith in you, and you have to have faith in me too." He said, "What's the big deal? Isn't that right, General?"

Bringing Grr to this place proved to be the absolute best choice Lin Han had made since bringing him back from the Oddbound galaxy.

The zoo in District Q was the largest zoo area in the Empire, not only for viewing, but also for research, teaching, and so on. It was impossible for a first-time visitor to finish the tour, and since the two of them only had half a day, they could only pick a few of the most popular locations.

Grr's contact with the outside world after coming here was basically on TV, but the good thing was that it was diligent and good at learning, although often limited in understanding but brimming with curiosity. So from the start of the park, it was excited as it rolled around Lin Han's body, going from his pocket, to into his collar.

Not only were there some of the most popular and now almost extinct creatures on earth, with different names and species, but in the Oddbound Biology Museum next door, there were also a lot of Oddbound creatures that even He YunTing had never heard of.

Usually at such times Lin Han couldn't help but ask the other, if he had ever seen such creatures before and what they were like in the wild.

He Yunting didn't say much, but still tried to answer his questions.

When holding hands for a long time, the feelings and words weren't so important, it was enough just knowing that the other was next to you.

Before Lin Han came, he specially checked why there were no Kudzuars in the zoo. The information said that there would have been few of these things in the Empire, it wasn't only because of habitat reasons, they were all rather sticky and were almost considered a pet.

As for the ThudThuds, it didn't appear in the zoo because it was too big to be transported, plus it was really uncomfortable with the Empire's water and soil.

Grr was so happy that he soon forgot about the handful of food Lin Han had forced into his mouth when he arrived, and instead scurried around happily.

The staff saw it and kindly gave Lin Han a bag of fruit souvenirs only available in the Oddbound bio system. Although he couldn't eat it, it was a good choice to give Grr as a gift.

He YunTing was tense the entire time, accompanying Lin Han like a bodyguard, hardly speaking, just silently accompanying the two. Unfortunately, there was too little time, and when they left, there were still several pavilions they hadn't had time to visit.