Chapter 60

He YunTing froze after hearing these words.

The hands that were gently wrapped around Lin Han's body moved, and he first couldn't help but reach out and wipe the wet marks at the corners of Lin Han's eyes, letting out a low sigh in his heart, and looking down at him.

Lin Han pushed him a little bit, obviously with no force, but He YunTing felt like he had made a big mistake and felt an uncontrollable feeling of guilt. His original intention was clearly not to hurt him, but he never thought he would end up shedding tears for him.

He YunTing only cared about looking at him, deliberately not paying attention to the clock on the wall, as if he and Lin Han were still in the desolate border area. Time at this moment was a superfluous thing, and he squandered it freely, without remorse.

For a moment, he almost wanted to take off those heavy things on his shoulders and just let time stay here, without those complicated struggles, without sacrifices, without conspiracies. He could just be He YunTing, someone who could easily fall in love, and then easily say what he wanted.

This way Lin Han wouldn't be sad, nor would he shed tears.

Or maybe Lin Han really had the ability to read minds, so the ending wouldn't be the same. But He YunTing would never make these assumptions, he would make the most suitable decision based on the moment.

So when no one else could see it, He YunTing had something in mind that he didn't want to talk about. Like kissing Lin Han's hand while he was sleeping in the border area — He YunTing looked down at the young man close at hand, and that secret thought came up again.

Because of the wetness of tears, Lin Han's long and distinct eyelashes were now muddled into a few clusters, softly pressing against his eyelids, looking not a bit aggressive, but only heartbreaking. He YunTing was getting closer little by little, and then leaned down very gently.

Once, just once.

His lips pressed against Lin Han's lower eyelid, feeling a little of the liquid that had become cold.

He YunTing's movements were careful, perhaps now that he was so close he might catch a cold himself, but he couldn't care less about that and only thought about how to kiss away the tears at the corners of the other's eyes. Similarly how he had done in the border area.

At that time, Lin Han was as soft as he was now, and his cheeks were as red as they were now, making him want to mark him.

He YunTing then complied and bit him on the back of the neck, but eventually let him fall away because of poor control of the force and because of some change in his body.

That was when he learned about his own lust, about how he wanted to lick up even Lin Han blood and not share it with anyone. Now He YunTing stretched out the tip of his tongue, very lightly against the upper lip, tasting a bit of the salty but sweet taste that he had just kissed.

He was now in a calm mood, without even a bit of lust. But he still longed for everything of Lin Han's, for all of him to be his own, his smile and his tenderness. He YunTing's mind became clear again at this moment. His heart began to flutter, becoming excited by the knowledge of the craving, and uneasy by the fear of harm.

Unfortunately, he didn't get to kiss for long, and was soon startled by Lin Han's slight movement, his lips leaving his cheek. Probably because of the fever, Lin Han seemed to be unsettled in his sleep, moving uncomfortably, frowning, subconsciously trying to find a warmer place — and finally his head sank, burying himself deeper and deeper into He YunTing's chest.

He YunTing remained motionless for a minute, not knowing whether he was afraid of waking up Lin Han or worried about his actions being discovered.

Only after confirming that the other was still in sleep, He YunTing dared to move a little and put the jacket back on Lin Han. He was also eager to rest, in such a rare position.