Chapter 27

Lin Han first froze for a moment, then chuckled.

Compared to the hands of the pampered prince, He YunTing's hands were indeed a bit rougher. It may be because he didn't care about maintenance, or maybe because of a complete lack of time, but He YunTing hands had at least two thin calluses. When Lin Han's index finger pressed against them, the not-so-fine, slightly harder than the surrounding skin touched along the nerves of the fingertips, sending a little bit of strange dullness to his heart.

But his hand was warm, and his mind was clean.

So Lin Han didn't let go at first, but opened his mouth and called out to He YunTing, "General."

The other party's deep blue eyes moved to his face.

Lin Han wanted to tell him the truth, on one hand he was afraid that He YunTing wouldn't believe him, on the other was that even if he did, it would be even more embarrassing when combined with his previous inner thoughts.

But he couldn't tell what emotions were at work, and he didn't want He YunTing to misunderstand him.

So Lin Han took the initiative to touch the calluses on He YunTing's hands with his fingers and asked, seemingly inadvertently, "This, is it from practicing guns and driving mecha?"

He saw the light in He YunTing's eyes flash for a moment, before he lowered his eyes, and said "hmm".

【How can I get rid of the calluses?】

"..." Lin Han didn't expect his first reaction to be like this, so there was a momentary hesitation in his thinking, and after a while he said, "General has worked hard."

He YunTing looked at Lin Han with some confusion and didn't speak, 【Ah.】

Lin Han felt that such a way of communication was really new, the interlocked hands were the medium of communication between the two, and he would try to talk to He YunTing's heart without being misunderstood even if the other person wasn't good at words.

"I mean," Lin Han's tone was soft, "these are proof of General's honor, and I'm proud of you."

【So he doesn't hate it.】

Lin Han was relieved to see the misunderstanding lifted, and was just about to withdraw his hand when He YunTing's voice came to his ears again.

【Mr. Lin is so nice.】

Lin Han, who didn't expect to be suddenly issued a nice guy card, "..."

He YunTing's inner thoughts were much more straightforward than his own, and this wasn't the first time Lin Han had read them.

Fortunately, this time was much better than the previous several times, and Lin Han wasn't angry. He was just about to let go of his hand and say goodbye when there was a loud noise from the door.

"By the way, Boss, the last time you said that..." Lu AnHe pushed the door while carrying milk.

A second later, his mouth opened wide uncontrollably. He didn't expect to see such a scene just after entering the door—

Mr. Lin had a smile on the corner of his mouth, and his eyes were soft and gentle, while his cold white five fingers were still on his boss's hand, and although his boss's expression remained unchanged, when he looked down at Mr. Lin, the emotion in his eyes was something he hadn't seen for a long time.

The two of them looked at each other in silence, the end was the love tangled around his heart, ambiguous and silent.

Lu AnHe felt that his description was excellent.