(4) Forget

" Duniya deewani
Ishq na jaane ,
Dil to bas dil ko pehchane."

"Im coming dad

"Im coming dad." I went from there because of my nervousness. I think he doesn't remember me.

When Ritika di and I used to play hide and seek, he helped me to hide.

But now it looks like I have to hide from him. I don't know why.

When I used to cry, he gaves me chocolates. I remembered everything.

But I can't remember this cold heart Aaransh.

He didn't even talk to me. It's ok, I'm not feeling hurt. Why will I!!

May be I am.

After coming from washroom, I noticed dadi sa. She is talking to Aaransh.

From since I entered the mansion I did not see her smiling like this. She really loves Aaransh.

Suddenly she notice me and stops her conversation. She made a straight and touch face. Aaransh notice this and turns towards me. His face also got harden. I avoid their gazes and went from there.
.
.
.
.
After 1 hour dadi sa takes the mike and start saying something, I keenly observe her every words. She is really a queen. Then she handle the mike to Aaransh.

He start saying something but my whole attention is not in his word. I'm in another delusion. I'm feeling a weird things.

"Enjoy the party." All people start clapping. And my delusion broke.

Suddenly a women start approaching Aaransh. She held his hand and starts dragging towards the dance floor.

I felt a lump forming in my throat. With a heavy sight I went to my dad.

"Dad hamsab yaha se kab jaayenge?" I asked him.

(Dad when will we all go from here?)

"Kyu beta abhi to jiss kaam ke liye ham aaye hai wo to pura hi nhi hua hai." Dad said with worry.

(Why princess, Now, the work is incomplete for which we all came.)

I'm confused. Didn't we came because of party?? I stand there and gaze at the couple who is dancing with a smile on their face. He smiles at her. He laughs when she crack some joke I think.

_______________________________________