(16) Key

If you're liking the chapter then vote.
Vote target 700.

"Abhi na jaao chor kr,
Ke dil abhi bhara nhi."

Someone covered my eyes from the back

Suddenly Ruhi yelled, "Maasii."

I quickly turned over. I gasped.

"Ziva." I whispered and tightly hugged her.

My best friend after Advik. She and Advik are one who support me on my lowest. I missed her. So so so much.

I start sobbing.

"Hey, hey , my cry baby, why are you crying haa? This is how you welcome me?" Ziva asked with a dramatic face.

"I missed you." I whisper.

"I missed you too." She said emotionally.

She is a fierce, sassy girl. Her story is long, where she came straight from the struggling phase of her life. She is stronger than me. She can handle me and understand me more than Advik.

Aaransh cleared his throat.

"Hello Miss Ziva Malhotra." Aaransh said while shaking his hands with her.

Ziva smirks, " Hello Raja sahab, oops, jija jii (brother-in-law)."

Offo Ziva.

She is such a tease.

Suddenly she became serious and straightly asked me, "Did anyone force you to marry him? How is it possible to be married without your knowledge? And why in the hell you didn't invite me?"

"It's a long story, I'll tell you later, first you sit, I'm coming with some snacks and water."

~~

Ziva Malhotra is a famous woman or I can say a play girl

Ziva Malhotra is a famous woman or I can say a play girl. Her dad is also famous but she doesn't work under her dad. She fucking owns the famous fashion industry 'The Jiyastyles'.

Ok now enough, she is hugging my wife from a long time. I don't know why all people want to hug her, she mine, mine to hug, mine to kiss, mine to love. First that fucking Malhotra and second her.