(14) Mr handsome

I felt Cherry crying, I frown thinking what did I do?

I hold her chin and make her look at me, I wipe her tears while saying,

"I don't like tears in your eyes Cherry."

I fucking hate tears in her eyes, it broke my heart in million on pieces. Whenever she cries I wish that I take her all the pain away. Only 13 hours we met, but still like we are for several years. I know my mind thinks this is all happening so fast, but my heart is a fool, from childhood I want to be close to her, but I don't know what happened that people separate us, from yesterday I want to stay away from her, but I think destiny has different plans. I don't believe in destiny but after meeting her, the marriage incident makes me believe in destiny.

Now our fate has joined, no one can change, not even the god.

"Why are you crying? If you want to tell me you can." I spoke softly. I don't want to pressurize her for everything but if she doesn't want to tell me then she can say, I will respect her decision because we just met and I don't expect her to open up easily. I know she is sensitive, emotional and the weakest point of my life is that she is innocent. This worries me like hell.

She doesn't know my world, and I'm not going to introduce this to her, she cannot handle it.

"I'm going to miss my orphanage." She said still crying.

"Shhh, and why is that?" I asked her.

"Because after marriage, I'm not able to come here, I don't know the rules of Rajvansh mansion, but I know one thing that their daughter in law doesn't do jobs. They have to be in 4 walls." She said meekly.

I frowned. I know she spells the truth. Dadi sa made this rule. And chachu and Mr Rudraksh accepted this because they thought they were enough.

But not in my case.

"After marriage, you are not only the queen but my wife, and as a husband I will respect your every decision. You don't have to take permission, you can do anything you like.
I will always be on your side. If you want you can go to your orphanage whenever you want. No one stops you. If you want to do a job, you can." I said to her softly.

"But the rule?" She asked me.

Fuck the rule.

"From now on, the rule has changed." I said to her.

She smiles.

She fucking smile and now this smile make my heart flutters. My heartbeat fastened.