(26) Love

Vote target : 1600
Comment : unlimited

"Now, now, the last performance of this intoxicating evening, gives a big hand to Ziva, Ishaan and Abhay uncle

"Now, now, the last performance of this intoxicating evening, gives a big hand to Ziva, Ishaan and Abhay uncle.." Ritika di said while hooting.

My eyes widened at how dad was dancing. I laugh so much.

Dad loves Ziva like her daughter. He never compares both of us. He loves us equally. Ziva's dad changed after the death of Jiya Aunty, that's what Ziva told us. Now that her stemom and stepbrother made her life hell. Although now she is number one in the styling industry. She just wants to see her mother's business on top. Her father and stepmom destroyed everything seven years ago, but now everything is good. She is happy that's all I want.

Now my parents have three daughters, Me, Ruhi and Ziva. I smile.

"Oo zulmi meli jaan teli kadmon ke niche aa gyi." I laugh listening to Ruhi's voice

The song ended and we all clapped.

"Enjoy guys. it's a long night." Ritika di announced.

All are talking, giggling, dancing but my eyes went on him.

Today, he is looking the most handsome man in the world. My man. Now I can say. Now I'm his fiance. I smile looking at my ring.

Suddenly my ears perked when someone approached him.

"Hey Aaransh, it's been a long time." She said and hugged him, and on the top of the cherry, he hugged her back. I frown.

"Hi." He said . Just said because he is still hugging her and I'm not liking it a bit.

My legs move on their own towards Aaransh, and my hand also moves on its own and holds his forearm.

He looked at me and smiled. My heart flutters, I can die a hundred times from this smile.

"My soon to be wife, Siya Aaransh Rajvansh." My heart race at the speed of an F1 car.

"Namaste." I said while smiling.

"She is Naina Rajput." He said while introducing her.

"Well, your soon to be wife is beautiful. She is really lucky that she is marrying you." Naina said while smiling but I don't know why I felt like it was fake.

"In that case, I'm the lucky one to have her by my side." I blushed at his words.

"Umm, where is dadi sa and Misha bua sa? I want to meet her." She said while holding his hand.

"Let's go." She said while dragging him but he held her hand and removed it from her grip.

"She is not here, the elders got tired so they went home."