(29) Promise

Vote target : 1800
Comment : unlimited

"How dare you." I whispered glaring at Arjun.

I came here to take a file, but when I didn't find Siya, I panicked. She was nowhere, so I checked the CCTV camera and found her going to this area which has been locked for many years.

I already warned everyone in this house that no one will go there, but still Arjun came here. I thought he was going to stop her but no he came with a key, a fucking key.

If he is not the grandson of Nirmala dadi sa, then he'll be dead.

My Siya has no fault in this. It's my fault that I didn't tell her to go this way.

"Aaransh." She whispers looking at me with her doe eyes.

My eyes soften.

"I told everyone to stay from this gate, then why did you come here and why didn't you stop her? What if dadi saw this? Ha? You know na this is a restricted area? Then why did you come here? And with a key? A fucking key to open the door? Why?" I yelled at the last.

Cherry flinched with my yelling. I was raging with fire from inside. I can't let my dadi sa again go from the pain. This area! I wish I could burn it.

My chest starts taking up and down remembering the incidents.

Suddenly Cherry held my hand, my breath became normal. My eyes went to our intervene hand. She is also looking down.

"Sorry bhaiya, I didn't know I swear." He apologized.

"Aaransh it's my fault please let him go." My jaw clenched at her word. She is defending him in front of me. She is defending another man.
My Cherry is innocent but I can't let people take advantage of my innocent Cherry. I closed my eyes.

"Get lost Arjun. Now!" I said with a neutral face.

He ran to save his life this time.

"Aaransh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't come here." She said while still holding my hand.

I sigh.

It's not her fault, it's mine.

First of all I have to leave this area. It's suffocating me.

I took keys from Cherry's hand and locked the door which was partially open.

I move with her towards our room. She is still looking down.

I lock the door and stand in front of her.

"Look Cherry baby, I want you to give me a promise." I said calmly.

She nodded.

"You will never, means never enter that part of the house. Ok?" I said with an authoritative voice.