(17) Divorce

Vote target : 800

"Lagan lagi tumse
mann ki lagan."

I'm coming after putting this in the kitchen

I'm coming after putting this in the kitchen." I excuse myself by taking a glass in my hand, when that bastard and my Cherry went to the kitchen. Yeah yeah, I'm a jealous freak.

My steps halted when I found them hugging closely. This is to stop now. My anger rose when I found Cherry rubbing his back. I clenched my jaw. The hold on the glass got tighter. It's a minute away to break in pieces.

"I'm fine." Cherry assured her. But the truth is only I know, she is not fine. I can feel it but she is trying.

"Divorce him Siya." That's it the glass in my hand broke. Cherry looks in my direction, I don't want to create a scene in front of these children, I pick my key and start moving towards outside, I make my way towards my car and suddenly someone holds my hand from behind.

I know who it is.

'Cherry' with a first aid box.

"leave my hand." I said calmly yes in a dangerous voice which sent shivers to her spine.

"Aaransh please listen to me."

"I said leave my hand Cherry."

I don't want to hurt her that's why I'm leaving.

"Aaransh please." Fuck I can't see tears in her eyes.

"Fine."

She led me to the garden area.

"Aaransh, I'm not going to divorce you."
I raised my eyebrows.. She said while continuously wrapping bandage around my hand.

"I'm sorry for Advik's words. He said those words because he thought that in this sudden situation a lot of things going to hurt me and I'm not ready for this or I can't handle these things. He just cares for me too much Aaransh. That's why he said. But trust me I'm not backing away from this now. We married in our childhood and I respect our relationship and I don't want to disrespect our grandparents'decisions. I also want to give it a try because this is our fate and fate brought us together.

I just stare at her, her eyes showing that she is telling the truth and my heart is saying to believe her. Ok I trust her but that bastard Malhotra, I'm not letting him go that easily. How dare he use this word in my relationship. You will fucking pay Malhotra.

"Say something please." Cherry whispers slowly.

"You are mine Cherry, put this thing in your head that you are mine and I'm yours. No one has the power to separate me from my Rani sa."

She blushes. Her cheeks look tempting to me that I want to eat these cheeks. Not only the cheeks but... fuck, not now.

"Let's go inside. Please." Cherry requested me.