(27) Moaning or Morning

Vote target: 1800
Comment: Unlimited.
If you want to read the next chapter then complete the vote target.

My eyes open with a snap with a heavy breath and a sweat all over my body

My eyes open with a snap with a heavy breath and a sweat all over my body. Fuck this is insane. I..I can't believe, fuck she is getting in my bloodline. Fuck Cherry, I get up and made my way towards the bathroom.

I stand in the shower and strip myself. With a stark naked, I look at my dick. My hands slowly reached it and started moving my hand on it. I close my eyes to replay my dream again, but in my consciousness.

Mature content ahead. ⚠️

Flashback :

"Ahhhh, Aaransh, Ahhh, ." Siya moaned while fingering herself firmly. A white fluid slowly starts leaking from the side of her panty, making her thighs more glossier and suckable. I licked my lip. While my hand was cuffing to the bedpost. Of course she handcuffs them just because I hugged Naina at the party. She is looking so hot, so dominant, and so fuckable.

Her red lacy panty and bra, maybe she added it into her new collection, of course for me.

I smirk, her pink lips, her brown perky nipples which is showing from her not so covered bra.

My dick is making it hard for me not to cum. Oh fuck fucking suckable when she removed her panties and again start fingering, my eyes widen looking at her

"Cherry, baby, open my hands."

She ignored my words and was still fingering herself, first she took her index finger and tapped on it, after tapping she started moving her fingers up and down her lower lips.

"I'm fucking telling you to open my hands, you will not like consequences. I will spank you so hard on your dripping pussy."

She again starts ignoring me, she starts pressing her clit, and suddenly bends towards me, letting me suck her boobs. I held my face above to lick it, but before I took it in my mouth she took it back.

"Brat." I mumbled.

She again sat on my chest while her glistening glossier pussy was dripping with wet honey cum. She looks like an innocent enchantress.

She started moving her finger in oval shape. Circling from up in and while ending in down giving an oval shape.

She moves down her ass to my dick, and starts grinding on it.

"Oh fuck, baby, yes just like that." I shamelessly moaned and growled.

She is rubbing her pussy to her clothed dick continuously, suddenly I felt the handcuffs, I smirked.

She closes her eyes while enjoying and moaning.

"Ahhhh, ah nnhhh hhhh, oh Aaransh, Aaaa." She shrieked when I held her ass and laid her back down with a sudden force. Her eyes widened. I started kissing her furiously.