(28) Maa

Vote target 1600
Ughhhhhh, complete the vote yaar!

"Siya, Siya, Siya, Oh my Siya " A man said while painting her photos with red colour

His creepy smile, bloodshot eyes filled with Obsession or hate, or lust? He is continuously laughing while painting Siya's picture. This is the first time he wanted a girl all for himself, he thought about leaving her after using her body but no, when he saw her he knew that she would be his.

"You are going to be mine, I will snatch you from him." He said and started laughing like a mad man.

"By hook or crook." Whispering the last part, he smiles creepily.

Knock, knock.

He smirks, he knows who it is.

"Come."

"Hello, master, I missed you." A woman came with lingerie on her body which barely covered her part.

She was going to kiss him when he grabbed her head and bent her on her knees.

He opens his zip and rips her panties. He thrust with a lot of force in her mouth. But the woman is enjoying every single thrust. She starts giving him sloppy blowjobs. She is licking his cock. She takes it so deep in his mouth.

But he didn't see the whore who is just here for money, or pleasure, he is seeing Siya, Siya Verma.

He is imagine her fucking her and he smiles when he thought that soon she will be tied to his bed. Either she will submit him or he will take her by force and never leave her. He will fuck her day and night with his blooded cock.

But first he has to kill Rajvansh, Aaransh Rajvansh. He will give him the dreadest and brutal death.

Suddenly the women started choking and coughing but he didn't stop. After the sucking session he spills his cum in her mouth and she swallows it like she is drinking a juice. He grabs her hair and takes her near the window. He tied her hand with a rope which was hanging on the upper wall of the window.

He suddenly thrust his cock from behind while slapping her face, her cheeks were red and her ass is going to spill blood 8f he doesn't stop. He is thrusting like a mad man.

"Oh, Siya. Baby fuck. My Siya whore." He said and cum inside her. But when she was going to cum he pushed her out of the window.

Her eyes widened.

"M..Master, what are you doing?" She said while frightening.

He smirks.

"I can't let someone use my used things. Sl good bye you fucking whore." He said and pushed her from the window while cutting the rope.

He lit his cigarette and moved towards the frame.

He kisses the frame and hides it from a cover.

He calls someone and asks him to take the body away.