(13) Hate tears

"Maa, how can Aaransh do this!" Misha is burning in rage

"Maa, how can Aaransh do this!" Misha is burning in rage. She is cursing Siya in her mind continuously.

"Yuvraj don't know the truth, he is only reacting this way because he knows that he is now a husband and didn't want to repeat the mistake like Rudraksh. He is not in his senses to listen to anyone because he thinks we all betrayed him." Urmilla said calmly, but inside a volcano is erupting.

She never wanted this girl in her house. She planned to tell the truth to his grandson, but in her ways. She also thought to make them divorced even before their marriage life started. She will do anything to separate them even it takes her to spit the truth, she thinks Siya will always be a curse for her family.

"Maa , Now what should we do?" Misha asked her Urmilla.

"Don't worry, we will do something but not now because media is going crazy, they all know that Aaransh will going to marry her. And I also know Aaransh announced his marriage with Siya himself." Urmilla said while thinking. She is in dilemma, if she will denied the marriage the media and public will ask many questions.

"And the sudden announcement is currently firing the whole world. We have to do something in favors of ourself. Right Maa?" Misha said while thinking.

"Right."

Knock , knock.

"Come in."

Rudraksh enter with a food plate in his hand with Aanchal.

Misha jaw clenched, she gritted her teeth while saying bitterly, "Bhabhi, I didn't expect you to come here after doing everything thing. Now you are happy? That girl is going to be your daughter in law. You know what you all are disgusted. And what did that girl do on our Aaransh, he never behaves like this. Did you send her with him for sometime? She did some black magic on him."

"Enough Misha, you are talking to your bhabhi sa, be in you limits." Rudraksh said sternly.

"Masa, I know you all are not happy with my decision, but trust me I want only good for my children." Rudraksh said calmly.

"Yuvraj is also my grandson, If you thinks you have rights then I'm her grandmother, I have also rights on my grandson. If I told you that girl is jot good for my kid then she is not. She never will be. Today Yuvraj denied me for the first time only because of that girl. Now I'm regretting calling him to the mansion." Urmilla said furiously. To his son.

Rudraksh is going to say something when Aanchal held his hand and shake her head . She doesn't wanted a fight in the house. She knows the circumstances is not in their favor, but she also know her Krishna will make things back to normal.

"Masa, please eat something. Please Masa, for Yuvraj." Aanchal said emotionally.

"Aanchal, I will eat but for now all of you leave me alone." Dadi sa said calmly.