(32) Killer

Vote target : 2000

"Arjun, You know na you're playing with fire?" Badi Nirmala asked his grandson

"I know dadi sa, and this fire makes me want to take her with me. And I will. I will dadi sa." Arjun said while laughing.

"Uss kamre mei hi use...." Arjun words cut by Nirmala.

"No, not now. Have patience. The men of the Rajvansh family have so-called dirty blood in their veins. And that blood will kill them. We will take our revenge after the wedding." Badi dadi sa said.

~~

"Hey Siya." Siya turned her head and smiled.

"Hi Arjun." She greet him back.

"Nothing." She said.

"Hey, we are friends na. You don't have to be silent." Arjun said.

"Just thinking about today's incident. Dadi sa accepted me and I'm so happy. But a fear in my heart, like something bad will happen." Siya said while clutching his hand.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine. I was thinking about yesterday. That area.."

"Aaransh strictly said no and I'm not going." Siya said sweetly.

"Don't worry Aaransh will not know. I want to explore that place." Arjun said to her.

She thinks about sometime and said,

"Still no."

"So boring. Make your life some adventurous dude." He said while huffing.

"Oh she will, after marrying my brother." Ritika said from behind.

Siya smile at Ritika. She hugs her

"Her life will be so much fun and romantic. Siya, did you said yes to my brother?" Ritika ask her.

Siya blushed while looking down.

"What yes?" Arjun asked her.

"Aaransh proposed her. And in a dreamy style. Obviously she will say yes. I know she also love him. Everyone can read her eyes how much she loves him....

"And can do anything for him." Dadi sa said while cutting Ritika.

"Right Siya." Dadi sa asked her.

Siya nodded while smiling.

"Come, I want to give you something." Dadi sa said while taking he hand and move towards her room.

"I know, we didn't get to know each other, but I know you very well beta. And this is my blessings for you for starting your new life." She said while taking a box from her closet.

A royal bangle or kangan.

Siya eyes widen. She saw these bangle somewhere but she can't remember suddenly dadi sa grabs her hand and make her wear it.