(24) Torture

Vote target :1400

"Aaaaaaaaaa, ahhhhh

"Aaaaaaaaaa, ahhhhh." A Rishi screams so painfully, looks like he is second away from leaving his soul.

"Pp...please let me go." He begs but it's useless. He is seeing the devil himself, he knows there is no mercy word in front of him. The king. The almighty. Aaransh Rajvansh. He is very dangerous when it comes to destroying anyone. He gives them a brutal death.

Again he screams painfully when he sticks the heated iron rod in his hand.

"Tch..tch.. you should think about it before touching my Cherry." Aaransh said and signaled his men to remove Rishi's teeth.

It was so painful but doesn't affect Aaransh, kindness is far away from his eyes. No one escaped from his wrath.

He asks his men to make a hole in his other teeth.

He was screaming so painfully but that doesn't make Aaransh to less his mercy.

"What did you say there that your father will... Huh? I'm going to declare that your father goes bankrupt, what did you expect that I didn't know about you human trafficking in mumbai? I also know you are a rapist. And your father, huh both father and son are the same. Wait for one second your father will call me." He said while tapping on his phone.

Ring, Ring.

"Maharaj, please forgive me. Please don't do anything to my business. Take my son but please let my business go." Rishi's father said while sobbin.

Aaransh cuts the call and smirks.

Rishi's face became pale.

"See, I told you na."

Again he signals his men to cut fingers.

"Aaaaaaaa, Aaaaaa I'm sorry. Please let me go. I'm ss..ss..sorr..rry."  Rishi said then suddenly a hot water poured on his wound.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa." He screams again and faints there.

The warehouse is dark and only blood smells are in the air. Many guns, and some other brutal things are in this warehouse where Aaransh is going to use them on Rishi.

Suddenly Aaransh's phone rang, he saw and a smile appeared on his face.

Flashback start :

"Aaransh, where are you taking me?" Siya asked him.

"Shh baby, you talk too much." Aaransh sush her.

"Rishi, Arjun, Dadi sa, sab bahar aaiye." Siya gulped when he called everyone in the hall.

"Bodyguards, take him away." Siya gasps at his word.

"Yuvraaj, what are you doing? Where are you sending him?" Urmilla asks her grandson.

"To the hell dadi sa." All members eyes widened at his remark.