(30) Will you marry me?

Vote target: 1800

"Can I kiss you Cherry?" He asked me

From the morning I was feeling different, first because of the engagement and second from his behavior.

When Aaransh found Arjun and me near that restricted area, I was frightened, although I don't know why he stopped us from going near that place, I didn't know that time, that it was restricted. I thought he would scold me and if not then he will scold me in our room, but instead of scoldings he take a promise, which I'm not going to break, obviously he will share this thing with me but I'm not going to force him, I always want people around me feel safe and comfortable.

In future also, I'll give him space whenever he wants, but I will always sit beside him, then if he wants space he can take it but I'm not going to leave him alone.

He made my heartbeat flutter when he asked me to go on a date with him. And now this.

"Tell me Cherry, can I kiss you?" He said while coming closer to me.

I can see different emotions, care, especially love? Yes love for me in his eyes. I smile.

"Only you can kiss me." I said while looking down.

He held my chin and made me look at him.

His breath started fanning over my lips. I involuntarily bite my lips.

"But before that, I want to say something. I want our first kiss to be special."

He stared at me intensely, then kissed my forehead.

"I don't know how, when, where, you became my life, my soul, my breath, everything. From the moment I met you, I knew there was something special about you. I chose to ignore you. 'chuckle' But all my energy to ignore you became hollow. And the moment I found you that you are already my wife, then I know no one is going to take this heart of mine except yours.

Your laughter lit up the room, your smile warms my soul, and your kindness touched my heart in ways I never thought possible.

You entered my life like a breath of fresh air, bringing with you a sense of joy and love that I had never experienced before. I don't know how to express myself, but in these short moments it's like I can't leave without you.

You thought it was too fast but trust me, this is called love at first sight." I felt tears in my eyes, I can't control it.

Aaransh touched our foreheads and whispered those 3 words which is like he is made for me.