(18) Breathe with me, for me

"Good afternoon sir

"Good afternoon sir." Kabir said to me with a serious face.

Kabir is my best PA, he is best in everything. From handling guns to handling his family. Whenever I saw him so lovey dovey with his wife, I always made weird faces. But now I'm feeling different because of my own wife.

"Umm, congratulations sir."

I nodded.

"Release the date of engagement now." I order him. I don't want any fuss now.

"What's the date sir?"

"After 1 week, on monday, 1 August.".

Starting my new month with a new step.

"Sir, who needs to be invited to the engagement party?" Kabir asked him.

"Invite all the business men, richest men, media, politicians, kings, queens, designers, doctors, every person in my engagement." I wanted all the world to know that Siya Verma belongs to me and Aaransh Rajvansh belongs to his Cherry. Their Rani sa..no no not their she is only mine, my Rani sa only belongs to me.

She is my sweet possession, only I can taste it.

"Ok sir."

"Siya, look here

"Siya, look here." Ziva said while giving her phone to her.

Siya's eyes widen.

"Congratulations for your engagement. Fuck we don't have time. We have to go shopping early. Let's go." Ziva held her hand while blabbering.

Siya frowns and stops her, "Ziva, don't get too excited. We will go but first I want to talk to him. I know he announced our marriage but it's too soon."

Ziva frown, " What's with that too soon? Don't you want to marry him? Wait you already married to him, he is just protecting you. You know today's society, they will give you names, and you also know he will not hesitate to kill the people who will call you by bad names."

Siya hummed. She sigh. She is just upset that he didn't involve her in this decision.

At Rajvansh's Mansion ~~