(20) Shopping

Vote target ~ 1100
Comment ~ 500

Vote target ~ 1100Comment ~ 500

“Ok thank you.” She thanks me and smiles. Fuck, her smile, I can do anything for having this smile. 

Her effects on me are dangerous for me. If I hadn’t stop her for touching me in the morning,  then I would fucking cum in my pants.

I sigh and went towards the male section. I feel that Advik is following me.

“Mr Malhotra, you don’t have to follow me.” I told him.

“I’m also here for shopping, Mr Rajvansh.” Bloody bastard.

Ring Ring.

Vihaan.

“What happen?” I asked him after picking up the call.

“Where are you?” He asked me.

“I’m in the mall.” I replied.

“You fucker, you went alone for the shopping. Bloody bastard, you didn’t even inform me that you are announcing your engagement day. You spoiled brat!” I keep the  phone away from my ear because of his continuously yelling.

“I’m coming.” He said while disconnecting the call .

I sigh. 

He didn’t even ask me which mall. I’m not going to tell him. I smirks. I can’t deal with this bastard because I’m already dealing with one who is beside me glaring at me. Fucker.

~~

After half an hour I went to the ladies section to see my Cherry. That Malhotra can handle himself. But I can’t .

I went inside the lehnga section, there she is. I think she is having difficulties in choosing the lehnga. But she didn’t know that she looks beautiful in every dress.

Both Ziva and my Cherry look at me. Ziva gives me a smirk. Spoiled brat.

“Siya, your soon to be husband comes, now go and show him your dresses because I’m tired baby.” She calls my Cherry baby. 

I raise my eyebrows.

“Ok ok sorry not my baby."  That’s correct.

Ziva left us. 

I move towards Cherry, she looks down.

“What happen?” I ask her.

“I’m having problems selecting the dress. I don’t know what dadi sa like “ I frown.

“Choose the dress which you like. No one’s choices matters.”

“Go and try, I’m waiting here.”

She went, I sat on the chair like a king, after a few minutes a lady come and ask me if I want some drink.  I said no but she is adamant. I think she doesn’t know me. Before I could say anything she is pull by my Cherry.