(15) Adopt

"No, she is not going anywhere!"

I turned over.

"Advik." I whisper. He suddenly engulf me in his arms.

I tightly hug him.

When a hand pulls me with a jerk.

Aaransh!

"Hello Mr Malhotra." Aaransh says coldly.

"Hello Mr Rajvansh. Nice to meet you." Advik and Aaransh shake their hands while muttering something.

"Siya, are you alright? Any problem? Did anyone said to you something? You can tell me." He asked me, concern look in his eyes

I assured him with my eyes.

"Well, you told me that there is a surprise? Where it is?" I asked him.

"Whattttt!! Surprise??? Mumma I also want surprises. Ruhi lobes surprises." Ruhi jumps excitedly, a few moments ago she was angry with me.

I chuckled.

"Really? Papa also loves to have surprises."I blushes at Aaransh words. He bends towards Ruhi to pick her up in his arm.

"But you are not my papa." Ruhi said cutely

"I am . You can ask you mumma." Aaransh said softly.

""Mumma is this Mr handsome saying the truth?" Ruhi ask in her baby voice.

What should I tell her? Oh god.

"No baby, he is not your papa." Advik said casually.

"I am Mr Malhotra." Aaransh said with a smirk on his face.

I blushed. Literally.

Advik is going to say something but I stopped him with my eyes. I pleaded him not to create any scene. Idon't want to face Aaransh's anger.

I'm an introvert girl. I always hate when someone shouted or show anger.

"What's the surprise?" I asked Advik to lighten up the mood.

"Surprise? You have to wait." He said teasingly.

"Mumma Advik uncle's surprise is soooooo borrrring, let's go Mr handsome." Ruhi said dramatically and held Aaransh's hand and take him inside. She is a drama baby.

"Correction, Papa." Aaransh said to her, means order her

"Okii handsome Papa." She said dramatically.

I chuckle, my drama baby.

She is only 4 years old but behave like a 34 year old sometimes. Dadi amma.

I chuckle at my words.

I remember when someone abandoned her at my door with her reports. Oh my baby, she was only 1 day old. I really hate them who abandoned my baby like this. I met my doctor and tell her about the baby, she tells me that she need mother's milk. And at that instant, I decided to give her my milk by induced lactation. A motherly figure, I prvided her.