(9) New beginning

Ritika di help me to stand up

Ritika di help me to stand up. She held my hand and move towards Aaransh's room.

I didn't oppose, because at this time I'm not feeling anything, my family plays with my feelings. My husband whom I know just an hour ago, filled my hairline with his blood and accepted me as his wife.

She make me sit on the bed and sat besides me.

"I know whatever happened here shook you to the core, and I can understand how you are feeling."

Ritika di said.

I chuckled sadly, "No one can understand. Di can you please led me to the washroom."

Ritika di sighed, "Sure bacche, this way."

"If you don't mind then can you please leave me for sometime. I need to process everything. I need some space di." I said blankly.

"Sure bacche, take your time." By saying this she left.

I locked the door and slumped down under the shower.

All flashbacks of an hour ago is hitting me like a stone. Very painfully.

I screamed, "Aaaaaaaaaaa , hhh..hh..ahhh why muma why papa!! Why you all hide this big things from me." I sobbed furiously.

I break my bangles.

I felt red patched in my finger which is coming from my hairline.

Reality hits me. It's blood. Aaransh's blood.

"Aaransh." I whisper.

How will I manage this new things. I don't know him fully. I don't know anything about this family. All memories are from childhood. Dadi sa's eyes shows how much she hate me. Misha bua's hateful words, Shikha hateness towards me. I don't know if Aaransh will going to ..oh my god, this is all new.

I was not ready for this incident god. Why me!

Suddenly black dots again starts appearing, I tried to get up to close the shower but I knocked out on the floor.

I open the door of my room, it's smelling different.

Running shower is all I can listen.

I can guess who might be inside the shower.

Siya.

Suddenly, I stilled at my place.

"Aaaaaaaaaaa , hhh..hh..ahhh why muma why papa!! Why you all hide this big things from me." She is screaming continuously.

I have an urge to go and console her. But I can't, because I'm feeling the same. What should I tell her that everything will be fine? But no, I'm a king not a god.
But her tears fucking hurts me. It's piercing my heart in different ways.

She got silent after 5 minutes.

1 hour passed, she is still in the shower. She will get sick.

I knocked the door,

"Open the door." I order her. But she didn't answer me

I again knocked.

Again she didn't opened. I feel something fishy.

"Siya, open the fucking door. Don't test my patience."

My patience broke and I breaks the door.

I entered the washroom and my eyes widen to find her lying unconsciously with blood flowing from her palm.

I instantly run towards her, turn off the shower and pick her up in the bridal style.

I run towards the bedroom and put her in the bed.

"Siya, wake up, hey, Siya." I tapped her. I felt my heart being ripped.

I call Ritika di to change her cloth.

"Oh god, Siya ko kya hua?" She gasps.

"She got unconscious in the bathroom. You change her cloths and please bandage her palm. I'll wait outside."

By saying this, I left to give some privacy.

I held my hairs tightly. I cannot understand what to do or what to do not.

But for sure, I'm not letting her go after knowing that she is mine from the day she is born.

Surely my grandfather did a right thing.

Ritika di calls me, I entered in the room found her in my clothes.

Fuck.

"Take this, ask someone to buy from pharmacy. She is stressed. I know this situation is difficult for both of you. But as a sister I'm always there for you. Afterall you still my baby brother."

She said sweetly.

Ritika di loves me so much despite my coldness. I distanced myself from everyone after the death of my grandfather. He was my superhero. I felt a part of me has being ripped after his death. My dadi sa is so strong, she handle everything on her own. And made me strongest of all.

I curtly nodded her.

She smiles and left.

I moved towards the door and locked it to start the new beginning of my life.

___________________________________________

Hey butterflies,

How are you??

I hope you all are well.

Please vote and comment guys, it makes me feel happy and led to post a new chapter. I really work hard .

I'll try to update regularly after my exams. But for now please please understand. 🫶

From February I will try to update regularly.

Please stick to me until next updates came.

Your
Vish✨