Chapter 1

Kallia look around her apartment at all the boxes. She hate moving but her new job call for it. The unpacking is what she hate the most. She's good at packing things but unpacking will take her weeks if not months.

She has work in two hours because she arrived at her new apartment after hours of delay at the airport so she doesn't have time to rest. Being jet lagged is a bitch but money call.

She took a cold shower to keep her awake. She dress as best as she could since she hasn't unpack everything. She basically just wear the first things her hands touch.

Once she was ready she grab her bag and head out. She's hates being late so she always leave home like half an hour early or an hour. If she get anywhere late she has a panic attack and so she avoids that.

She walk to the bus stop and sit on the bench. She should probably start saving for a car soon because she hate walking.

A few minutes later the bus arrived and she got on. She take a window seat with a smile on her face and her heart beating but with excitement.

It's her seventh job but this one decides her fate and she will be damn if she let anything screw it up.

When the bus stop at the bus stop near the company she got off. There's nothing better than fresh morning air and the smell of new opportunities.

She was an hour early so she head inside. It was still fairly dark but better early than late.

She walk up the steps and the security nod at her before opening the door.

"Wow."

The interior was sparkling. The chandeliers are definately real diamonds and there's definitely some real gold there too.

Kallia has never seen anything this expensive in her life. She feel like she shouldn't even be walking on the floor.

"Excuse me can I help you?"

Kallia turn around with the biggest smile on her face.

"Good morning. I'm Kallia Herman and I'm the new intern."

"Intern? I don’t know anything about any intern."

The smile fell from Kallia's face.

"Have a seat and I'll check with the CEO."

Kallia's excitement was gone. All that was left was a dejected feeling.

She set on the prestine white seat and wait for the horrible news.