Chapter 17

Kallia groan as she sit up. It wad like waking out of a nightmare. She look around the strange environment before slowly getting off the bed.

Her legs were a little wobbly since she's been laying down for days. She walk to the door and pull it open. Sbw step out and suddenly felt like she's going to throw up.

"My Queen!"

A guard ran to her to assist her.

"Where am I?"

"The palace My Queen. The King is on his way up."

Just as he said that Aurelio and Sirius came around the corner.

"Thank God you're awake." Sirius pull her into his arms with a kiss on her head. "Are you OK?"

"I hate it there. You died."

She started crying and held Sirius tighter.

"It's OK. I'm here. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. Want to go home?"

"Mhm."

"The car is ready," Aurelio said.

"Thanks Aurelio."

Sirius carry her all the way out to the car. Kallia didn't release him not even for a minute.

"Don't worry you're not going back. It's all behind us now."

He rub her back as he hear her sniffed. He can't begin to imagine all the vile things she has seen on the Abyss. That place is place of nightmares. You have to have a strong mind to enter it. Since she came back sane he know she was strong. Very strong and perfect.

When they got home he run her a shower since she has been out for a few days.

Sirius sit beside the tub as Kallia rest her head on the side of the tub.

"What are mates?"

"Where did you hear that word?"

"That place I was in. Voices keep saying that word."

"We are mates. Us wolves have that one person that the Moon Goddess Selene made for us. She made...I guess she didn't make you for me."

"What do you mean?"

"I just found out that I had a mate but she wasn't you. But my wolf choose you and I did too. The bond with my other mate has been broken and now I have you."

"So I unknowingly ruin a future."

"Blame Zeus. He see a beautiful woman and he's hooked, pulling me.with him. Can't say I blame him."

Kallia roll her eyes. "Sounds like you and your wolf love women a little too much."

"We love one."

"Take me on a date first." She smile up at him and he squeeze her cheeks.