Chapter 8

Sirius enter Kallia's office and found her sleeping. He get her bags and coat before lifting her up. He can't ignore how good she feels in his arms.

He walk out of the office and to the elevator. Aurelio saw them and look at Kallia with genuine concern.

"Should we call Brent?"

"Not yet. She just want some sleep. I'll bring her to my condo. She will be safe there."

"I think we should tell her. She should at least know what's coming."

"What if she ran? Neither my wolf or I can take that rejection."

"You won't know if you don't try."

Another thing to think about.

They got the car and Sirius get in with Kallia on her lap.

Unknown to them they were being watched.

The group of people watch from the shadows as the door close.

"What is their relationship?"

"Don't know but he has taken great interest in her."

"Keep an eye on them. Sirius Black don't mingle with humans unless they are important."

"Got it boss."

Sirius got to the condo and bring her inside. He walk to the first room and that's where he put her. He cover and make sure the room wasn't too cold before leaving her.

"So I got some information about the mate situation. There has only ever been one case discovered. The couple was executed because it goes against our laws."

"That's not going to happen. This is the 20th century. That shit was in the past and there's no way they still have that stupid rule. Get a maid to change Kallia. I'm gonna get some more work done."

Sirius open his laptop and do what he can. He don't sleep much so he can stay up the entire night.

His fingers pause over the keyboard as he pick up a familiar smell. The smell he hate to this day.

"You're brave Benjamin."

He kept working despite the threat in the room. Sirius listen to the steady heartbeat of Kallia. It was keeping him calm.

"Why are you so interested in a human?"

"Why are you?"

The sickening sound of Benjamin's chuckle was like nails against blackboard.

"You send those men after her. I would think carefully next time if I were you."

"Is that a threat?"

"Take it how you like. But remember, I never lose."

A smirk touch his lips at the angry growl. He was centuries older than Benjamin and Benjamin know he can’t beat Sirius.

"You should leave. How would it look to your pack that you have a Luna yet you're going after a helpless human girl."

"This isn't over Sirius Black!"

"Never thought it was."