Chapter 6

Kallia jump up as she heard glass shattering somewhere in her apartment. She jump out of bed and run to lock the door.

She get her phone off the nightstand and call the police. She jump back as the crash was outside her door. She ran to the window and push it open.

"She's still asleep. Break the break the lock."

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Someone is in my apartment."

"Address madam."

Kallia recite her address before jumping out onto the fire escape. She hurry down the racks as fast as she can.

"Where are you madam?"

"Going down my fire escape."

"Hey she's going down the fire escape!"

Her heartbeat was echoing in her ears. She got to the bottom and she ran. She ran because her life depends on it.

"She's heading to the woods!"

Kallia drop her phone and ran. Tears roll down her face as stones dig in her barefoot and branches scratch her face.

"She's this way!"

Kallia scream as she heard growls. She scream as louder as she heard footsteps behind her.

Very close behind her.

A hand grab the neck of her pajamas and she lost her balance and fell.

"She smell delicious doesn't she? I can see why Alpha Sirius took a great interest in her."

Kallia curl in a ball as they circle her. She was freezing and fear was embedded deep within her chest.

"What should we do with her?"

"I'm sure Alpha Benjamin will love her."

A terrifying growl ricochet through the forest. Then men step back as a large beast jump over Kallia. It's slash at the men, blood splattering everywhere.

Only one man was left standing.

"Tell your Alpha that he can face me head on instead of going after my people."

The man run off and Kallia open her eyes. The darkness around her was impenetrable. It's like she was in the abyss.

"Get up Kallia."

"No."

"Kallia get up."

"No!"

She curl up as she feel hot air on her neck. Warm hands lift her by the collar and onto her feet.

"Open your eyes." Her eyes popped open as she recognised the voice.

"Mr. Black?"

"You're safe little one."

"But how?"

"Don't asked questions. Time for you to go back."

"Dizzy."

"It's will be like a dream when you wake up." Her eyes close slowly and Sirius held her. "You'll know everything when the time is right my little mate."