Chapter 22

"You're home!"

"Baby you're scaring me. Are you OK? How was therapy?"

Sirius set his bag down and sit.

"I'm OK. My therapy said not to think about it too much and I will be OK."

"She sound like a damn fool to me. Pushing it back means it will attack you when you least expect it later on."

"Sirius." She sit on his lap and he look at her. "I...I just want this to go away. I hate therapist as much as you do. I'm not going back."

"That would be for the best. She's not telling you anything good. But I have a surprise for you. I know you hate surprises but if were going to move forward we have to change some things."

"Look in my bag."

"This better be a good surprise or I'll be banning you from surprising anyone."

She take up his bag and open it.

"Take out the envelope."

She take the long envelope out and open it. She pull out the papers and gasp. "A house?"

"A home. A home for our family. We're not and I mean not, raising our kids here."

"Oh Sirius."

"The keys are there."

She look in the envelope and the keys were at the bottom. She take them out and she was crying.

"I love you." She hug the only hold she has in her life.

"I love you too baby."

"Oh dear are you OK?"

"I'm OK Alicia. These are happy tears I promise."

"Thank God. Tomorrow night is your coronation. Are you up it?"

"Moving forward."

"Don't forget you have people you can count on."

Alicia walk out of the room leaving them away.

"I swear my mom love you more than me."

"Oh don't be such a big baby. She love everyone equally. Now stop the pouting or I'm gonna start treating your like a chihuahua."

"Not you too."