Chapter 26

It was hell. Cole was like a thorn in her side and she's can't seem to get rid of him. He's everywhere she goes. The only reason he didn't enter the bathroom or bedroom is because of her guards.

She's currently in the process of finding a new assistant. A female this time. Women knows boundaries.

There were so many to choose from. Maybe she'll have two instead of one. That way her assistant won't have to he on her feet all day. Walking around all day is painful.

Even on sneakers.

She wrote a few letters that were given to one of her guards to deliver.

She stuck her head out of her office and breath a sigh of relief when she didn't see Cole. This is what her life has downgraded to. Hiding from her assistant.

"We're going to the King's office."

She need a break. The only place she will get one is that damn office. Cole wouldn't dare barge his way in.

She got most of her work done for the day. The rest can wait until tomorrow.

"Gummy bears?"

She look at the gummies and back at the guard.

"The king requested that we carry around a few sweats for you."

"Well thank you. Want someone?" They exchange looks and Kallia roll her eyes. "I insist and you can denied the queen that request."

She smile at them innocently.

She guvr them five gummies each before continuing to Sirius office.

They got to the office and she knock before entering.

"Babe."

"Hi. Can I crash here for a bit?"

"Sure." She pass the rest of the gummies to the guards and close the door. "Everything ok?"

"Cole need to go. I'm not putting up with him for another day."

"That bad?"

"If the guards let him he'll follow me into the bathroom."

"Yes he need to go. I'll look for a replacement immediately."

"No need. I already did and I'll have some peace of mind this time."

"I just wanted to give him a chance since his father and I were close."

"He can stay on the place ground. Just give him a different job."

Guilt would eat her alive if he has to go jobless. He's young and it's not that easy for young people to get a job.

"Whatever you say my love."