Chapter 15

Aurelio clear his throat to get everyone's attention.

"Thank you all for gathering her on such short noticed. As you know the King had found his queen."

Whispers went around and Aurelio silence them.

"Some of you already met her and others haven't. But on the arriving full moon, she will be crowned the.new Queen. The King has requested for everyone to be there. Not showing up means you don't respect the King nor do you respect the Moon Goddess who makes all this possible. Thank you."

Soon discussion ensued with everyone wondering who their new queen could be.

"Beta Aurelio."

"Ms. Heather."

"What the hell is going on?"

"I don't understand."

"He found his mate and didn't tell me?"

Aurelio was happy to see the visible anger on her face. It bring him absolute pleasure knowing she come so close to the crown and didn't get it. His wolf was having a laughing fit in his head.

"Who are you?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

She claw his face and Aurelio head went to the side. The action silence the room.

Aurelio was second under the king and doing what Heather just did was punishable.

Aurelio smell the blood and chuckle. Aurelio was fucking terrifying when pissed off. Smart people start existing the room.

Aurelio grab Heather by the neck and throw her across the room. She shattered the glass conference table.

"I've look pass alot of things you do Heather because I respect your father. But I'm done with your fucking bullshit. You won't always get everything you want. Leo and Charlie lock her up."

Heather was sobbing like crazy but her tears didn't move anyone. No one like her so it's a pleasure to see how far she has fallen.

The gammas drag her out and Aurelio was handed napkins. He already start healing but he just want to go home at this point.

He's tired after spending a entire day planning for the queen's coronation. Its like planning a wedding but more difficult.