Chapter 19

"Come on dear. This is a special moment."

"I can't be Queen Alicia. I don't have what it takes to rule a bunch of supernatural creatures."

"I said the same thing when I first take the throne with my husband. It was intense but I get through it. You can too. Plus Sirius will be there with you all the way. Lord knows that man will probably do all the work and let you just sit and look pretty."

"I guess I can give it a shot."

"You have help."

Alicia turn to the maids and motion for them to open the doors to the royal wardrobe.

"Inside are dresses that every Queens have worn. Every Queen got a dress design specifically for them that no one else can wear. You have yours now."

Kallia step inside and gasp.

"I can't wear that."

"Yes you can."

"This dress is made of rubies so small you can't tell with the naked eyes and that's indeed good thread and diamonds on the bottom

"This dress is made of rubies so small you can't tell with the naked eyes and that's indeed good thread and diamonds on the bottom. Oh and your shoes. Sirius has these made for you."

"This is glass

"This is glass."

"Yes. You're only wearing it for the coronation. It will put on display after. The inside is cotton so you're comfortable and your feet won't sweat."

"I love them. Thank you Alicia."

"Oh your man design the dress. And the shoes. He want you to have the best. Let's go have dinner."

"OK."

They walk out of the closet and close the door.

"Oh I can't wait for coronation night. It's gonna be the biggest ever."

"How come?"

"You're the first human to become Queen. Eveyone want to see you."

"Oh God. Pray I survive that. I'm not good with crowds."

"Imagine everyone in their underwear."

"Gross!"

Alicia shrug. "It helps. Just don't look at the wrinkly ones."

"Noted."