Chapter 21

Sirius pace back and fourth in the throne room. Rage was rolling off him in waves. He was so angry he couldn't stand still.

"Benjamin went into hiding. We can't find him."

"I want his fucking head! He went too far. This man has been causing nothing but trouble since I take the throne."

"He's doing this to rile you up and it's working. You can't let him win."

"A dead body Aurelio. He scar her for life. She's gonna have nightmare from that."

"I know brother. But you have to be strong for her. We'll get Benjamin but for now she need you."

"You're right. I need to be there."

"You're not a king now. Go to her."

"I'm glad to have you brother."

He walk out of the throne room and head up to the royal chamber.

He stood outside the door and he could heard sobbing. Pushing the doors open he enter. He walk to the bed and pull the covers back.

"Baby." He get in beside her, pulling her to him. "I'm not going anywhere ok?"

"I see him everytime I close my eyes Sirius."

"I know baby. I know."

"Will it go away?"

"Not immediately. But together we can get through anything. It doesn't matter how long it takes, I will not stop fighting for us."

Kallia bury her face Sirius shirt. She's scared to close her eyes. Images every waking moments.

Times like these she wish she has family she can count on. But she has Alicia and everyone else here.