Epilogue PT2

Kallia take deep breaths her contractions come and go. She smile at her babies as they rub her belly.

Poor Trinity was crying every Kallia scream in pain.

"Mommy fine,"Ciaran said as he kiss his sister's tear stain cheeks.

"Your Majesty should we got to the labor room now?"the nurse asked.

"If I move now I'm going to murder someone,"she gritted out. Her nails pierced the leather sofa.

Sirius came running in with Aurelio behind him. They were on a business trip in Asia.

"What are you doing here?"

"That's a stupid question love. We jump on the plane and come straight home when mom called."

"Daddy mom hurting."

"She's going to be OK sweetie." Aurelio pick her up and Sirius pick Kallia up. When a contraction hit her nailed break skin. He wince but didn't utter a word. He's been through it two time before so the third time isn't going to kill him. Besides they will heal in the next second.

Sirius enter the labor room with her and set her on the bed.

"Everyone is gathered outside to welcome the newcomer,"Alicia said excitedly.

"When are they not. A princess is being born."

"I can't take this anymore!"

"Please leave the room,"the nurse said politely. Sirius kiss her head and pick Ciaran up before walking out.

"Daddy!" Trinity stretch for Sirius so he and Aurelio switch kids.

"Mommy is going to be OK."

He was trying to convince himself also. He always try to convince himself. Childbirth scare him. They could always have another kid but he can't and will never get back a wife if anything was to wrong. But he was staying positive. His mom would hit him upside the head if she know what he was thinking.

It feels like an eternity before the door open any the nurse came out.

"Is everything ok?"

"You have two healthy daughters."

"Two?"

"The second one was hiding behind the first so it was easily missed. You can go and see her."

They all file into the room and Sirius was shocked at the two pink bundles.

"Well ones a surprise."

"Wow." He set Trinity on the bed and look at pink faces. "We only have one name picked."

"Two. I come up with one."

Sirius pick up the one closer to him and stare in awe at het peaceful face.

"That one is Calista and this very tiny one is Celeste."

"Mommy she's so tiny."

"You got to be careful with them ok sweetie?"

"Yes Mommy."

"I love you so much." Sirius kiss her with unshed tears.

"I love you too."