Chapter 24

"You're so silly."

"Got to keep a smile on that face."

"A smile is always on my face."

She stop and slip off her heels. Sirius take them from her and she just walk barefoot on the grass.

"So why do you keep all these locked up?"

"Don't know. Its been like for as long as I can remember. I know for a fact that this dress is going there."

"Your mom already mention that. All this is crazy though. I'm just a simple human."

"You're more than a simple human."

Kallia gasp and look at Sirius with wide eyes.

"How did you do that?"

"We're mates love. Its one of the perks of being with a werewolf. Try it."

"OK."

She relax her body and open her mind.

"Can you hear me?"

"There you go."

She jump with glee. "This is amazing."

"Use mindlink when you're in trouble. No matter how far apart we are. But it's a secret between us."

"Deal. I can annoy you when I like."

He chuckle. "Don't even think about it love. You'll be so busy with royal duties you won't have time to scratch your head."

She sigh. Royal duties indeed. She know what she has to do but she didn't put too much thought into it. Alicia catch her up to speed with her duties.

"Ready to get inside?"

"Yeah. Its not so warn anymore."

They head inside and make sure no one see them. They've had enough socialising for one night.

They got to their room and Kallia drop on the bed. She was glad to be off her feet. She start removing the jewlery and then it was her dress turn.

"Some help here."

She turn around and he undo the dress. She could finally breathe.

She step out of the dress and hang it up. She let out a squeal of surprise as she was lift off the floor.

"Sirius?"

He set her on the bed with a smirk. She blush as he stare at her.

"What?"

He wrap her legs around his waist.

"We have all night."

She blush as he claim her lips.