10

Seeing this WeChat message, Huo Yihan squinted his eyes and put the phone back calmly.

The document Su Yunze mentioned was a project that he and the Mu family were planning to cooperate on.

It's a trade secret.

Why did Su Yunze know about this project?

He lowered his head to look at Su Jinyan, leaning on his shoulder. A small bunch of hair was messy, her cherry blossom-colored lips were slightly parted, and even the tip of her tongue was pink, just like the tip of a rabbit's tongue. Looking at it from such a close distance, her face looked... No flaws at all.

Su Jinyan slept soundly and played all morning. Under his guidance, Huo Qianyu played the game very actively. Even the teacher came over to tell him that Huo Qianyu had become more lively.

The fate between people is so wonderful. Huo Qianyu liked Su Jinyan very much. When he fell asleep, his little hand was holding a corner of Su Jinyan's clothes.

-

It was time to return home on the third day, and Butler Li had already prepared all the gifts for homecoming.

Su Jinyan looked at so many things in front of her, blinked, and looked at Huo Yihan: "Isn't this too much?"

Just go back and have a meal. As for bringing so many things? Besides, he has nothing to do with the Su family anymore, it's just a formality.

He looked at it and saw that everything was worth a lot of money, and it made his body hurt.

He murmured: "It's so expensive."

Butler Li stood nearby and wanted to tell Su Jinyan that the more gifts he received, the more valuable they were, which meant that the Huo family valued him more.

Before he could speak, Huo Yihan asked Su Jinyan: "Then what do you want to do?"

Su Jinyan pointed to the two cheapest gifts and asked Huo Yihan for his opinion: "Just bring those two tomorrow."

Huo Yihan: "Okay."

He had been observing Su Jinyan, and he was sure that Su Jinyan had seen the WeChat message.

When he saw Su Yunze's WeChat message, Su Jinyan smiled for a moment, and then stopped. He was very sure that Su Jinyan's smile was sarcastic, just like the WeChat message from Su Yunze was so funny and hilarious.

After taking a shower, Su Jinyan suddenly remembered one more thing she had forgotten to tell Huo Yihan.

Huo Yihan was not in the room.

He wiped his hair while looking for someone.

Passing by the study, the lights were on, but there was no one inside.

Su Jinyan glanced at it and thought that Huo Yihan should go to see Huo Qianyu sleeping, so he waited for him here. The lights here were not turned off yet. He believed that Huo Yihan would come back.

Su Jinyan originally wanted to go over and see what books were on the shelf, but unexpectedly she saw a document placed on the table.

If it were an ordinary document, Su Jinyan wouldn't pay attention to it, but this document turned out to be the document that Su Yunze sent a message asking him to secretly photograph.

This is too much of a coincidence!

Since it is a document that Su Yunze thinks about deeply, it means that it must be a very important document for Su Yunze and Huo Yihan.

Huo Yihan placed such an important document on the table openly and still opened it.

What if a thief comes in and steals it? Huo Yihan was too careless.