54

After returning from Mu's house, Su Jinyan still couldn't believe it.

How could Mr. Mu and Mrs. Mu be his parents?

He asked Huo Yihan this question all the way, and Huo Yihan always patiently reassured him, saying that it was just a guess and there was no need to be so nervous.

But Su Jinyan felt it was impossible.

Huo Yihan comforted him that he would know when the results came out, so there was no need to worry so much.

He knew that his Yanyan had been in a very excited state since she came out of the hospital. She was probably too nervous and afraid of being disappointed again.

Su Jinyan thought about it and still thought it was impossible, because Mrs. Mu and the others were staying in a high-end private hospital in Nancheng at the time, and Mrs. Mu's child was lost in that hospital.

The hospital where Su Jinyan was born was not the same hospital as Mrs. Mu and the others, so Su Jinyan felt that she could not be their child.

So it can't have anything to do with them.

When he raised this question, Ling Wei was stunned for a moment, and Mu Yulin, who was still at the side, came out and said: "Don't worry, we will know when the results come out."

After going back, Huo Yihan thought about it. The two hospitals seemed not very far away from each other. The two hospitals were diagonally opposite. If Su Jinyan was really carried from that hospital at that time, then this would mean that Su Jinyan Why is it so hard to find your parents?

Because Mr. Mu and the others followed the clues from the private hospital to find their children, while Su Jinyan followed the clues from the hospital here to find her parents.

Two people are like driving on two parallel lines. No matter how fast they go, they never intersect.

But if we assume that Su Jinyan was taken away from a private hospital, all this would make sense.

Huo Yihan thought of the adoptive mother who came to see Su Heheng last time. Her name was Zhang Yufang. Why didn't they have another child for so many years?

Su Jinyan still couldn't sleep, and moved back and forth in Huo Yihan's arms; "Honey, I can't sleep, tell me a story."

Huo Yihan: "Okay."

After telling a short story, Huo Yihan smiled and said: "Actually, there is another way to make our Yanyan fall asleep quickly."

-

Su Ziheng was used to living in villas and mansions, but suddenly moved into such a small place. Su Ziheng couldn't get used to it. He even thought about going out to find a larger house to live in.

Because a family of four is squeezed into such a small room, the room becomes too small. How can we live in it?

Su Ziheng calculated that he still had a little savings. This was earned when he was filming, but most of it was squandered by him. Now he only has a few hundred thousand left, but it is enough. He can find a more comfortable house to live in.

When the family was in such difficulty, Su Hai and his wife were not willing to let Su Ziheng use their own money to make ends meet.

When Su Ziheng said that he would go out and find a house to live in, Su Hai and Mrs. Su were silent. They did not expect that at this time, Su Ziheng would dislike this place.

Mrs. Su persuaded him earnestly: "It costs money to live out for Hengheng. Our family doesn't have much money. We need to save some money. You can live here first. Mom and dad are thinking of a way. We will definitely be able to live there again." Heng Heng, who moved back to the villa, please bear with it a little longer."