30

The person in the car was Su Yunze.

Zhang Yufang saw a strange man in the car and was wary: "Who are you?"

Su Yunze frowned: "You don't know me?"

Zhang Yufang shook her head blankly: "I don't know you." How could she know a rich person?

Su Yunze relaxed a little invisibly: "I am Su Ziheng's brother, get in the car."

Su Ziheng's brother? Isn't that a young master from a wealthy family? Although Zhang Yufang didn't know why he was looking for her, she had no choice but to become a doctor at this time.

She got in the car.

"You are Su Ziheng's brother, can you help me and lend me money?" Zhang Yufang knew that this person who claimed to be Su Ziheng's brother would not come to her for no reason.

Su Yunze would definitely not find a middle-aged woman for no reason. This person was once Su Ziheng's adoptive mother.

When Su Yunze saw the hot search, he was shocked. Neither Su's father nor Su's mother wanted the affairs of the Su family to be discussed by outsiders. Once the media exaggerated reports, they didn't know what kind of version it would turn into in the end. This is very detrimental to them.

They were already in a state of panic right now.

The Su family also wants to suppress the heat, but many people are talking about the wealthy family's bad blood. If it were the Su family in the past, such hot searches would be suppressed in minutes.

But now they are starting to feel a little overwhelmed.

Ever since Su Ziheng entered the entertainment industry, the Su family didn't know how many hot searches they suppressed. They suppressed not only thirty but twenty-some hot searches, and every time they were hit with real money.

But fortunately, the media only found out that Su Ziheng had been lost and was later found by the Su family.

Fortunately, the matter has not affected Su Jinyan, and no one knows about the relationship between Su Jinyan and the Su family.

Perhaps Huo Yihan deliberately suppressed the news about Su Jinyan.

Both the Su family and Huo Yihan were satisfied with this result.

Zhang Yufang came to Su Ziheng to ask for money. If he gave her money and asked her to leave here, the matter would be solved.

But that idiot Su Ziheng actually kicked Zhang Yufang out. If the media found out about this first, I wonder what Zhang Yufang could say. If the media reported it extensively, it would definitely have an impact on the reputation of the Su family.

The more Su Yunze thought about it, the more angry he became with Su Ziheng. How could he have such a brainless brother.

Su Yunze looked at the woman in front of him. Although he was disgusted, he still held back his temper: "How much money do you need? Take the money and leave here. Don't show up in Nancheng again."

Zhang Yufang nodded repeatedly: "No, no, I just want Zhang Lei to help us. My family is still waiting for money to save their lives."

After Su Ziheng left, the couple had no children. Su Ziheng was now their only hope.

After Su Yunze gave Zhang Yufang a sum of money, he personally put Zhang Yufang on the train.

-

Today is New Year's Eve.

When she woke up early in the morning, Su Jinyan put on new clothes.

It's the same parent-child outfit as Xiao Yu'er's. Xiao Yu'er took a fancy to it at first sight when she was shopping in the mall that day.