63

Kindergarten is on summer vacation.

The happiest people were Su Jinyan and Huo Qianyu. They were like birds out of the cage, letting loose and playing.

When they were on vacation, Su Jinyan took Xiao Yu'er to explore the entire Nancheng. The two of them rushed to where there was something delicious and interesting, including zoos, amusement parks, aquariums, and botanical gardens. They almost went there. Visited all these places.

Probably because they were too tired from playing and walking too much in the past few days, for the next week, the two of them stayed at home without going anywhere, not even leaving the door.

It's two extremes from the way he was playing around like before.

Later, Huo Yihan took one by one and went out for a walk in the yard to bask in the sun.

Two or three days later, the two finally recovered and started playing games together. They lost track of time while playing.

After being told by Huo Yihan several times, Su Jinyan and Xiao Yu'er retorted rationally. They didn't even need to go to class. They could occasionally play until midnight.

"That's right, that's right." Xiao Yu'er followed Su Jinyan, becoming more and more lively, and began to be naughty as a child of this age should be. She threw herself into Su Jinyan's arms, blinking at Huo Yihan, Wanting to drag Huo Yihan to "do bad things" with them: "Uncle, come play with us."

Huo Yihan carried them back to the room like two little rabbits, and then gave Su Jinyan a "very serious education", and Su Jinyan calmed down because his waist couldn't bear it.

Huo Qianyu was on vacation, and Su Jinyan often took him back to Mu's house. Mrs. Mu liked baking, and Xiao Yu'er was very interested. Then Ling Wei took Xiao Yu'er with her.

Xiaoyuer learned how to make dumplings after watching it once before, and now he is also very interested in this baking.

Follow Ling Wei and do a decent job.

While Xiao Yu'er and Ling Wei were baking in the kitchen, Su Jinyan was playing chess and chatting with Mu Yulin in the living room.

In fact, Su Jinyan is not very good at playing chess. Huo Yihan taught him the little he knows how to play chess now. He is completely ignorant in this aspect.

However, when Mu Yulin plays chess with his son, he doesn't want to win or lose. What he wants is the feeling of having his son by his side.

Mu Yulin kept giving way to Su Jinyan and directly released a Pacific Ocean. In the end, Su Jinyan actually won.

Su Jinyan: "Dad, did you give in to me on purpose?" Huo Yihan said that his father was very good at chess.

Mu Yulin looked selfless: "No."

When Su Jinyan and Mu Yulin finished playing two games of chess, the cakes made by Ling Wei and Xiao Yu'er also came out.

The smell of wheat filling the room is sweet, and it smells like a happy feeling.

Looking at the finished cakes, Su Jinyan couldn't tell which one was made by Huo Qianyu and which one was made by her mother. The cakes looked as good as those sold outside, but the taste was a hundred times better. .

Huo Qianyu's hands-on ability is very powerful.

Su Jinyan praised Huo Qianyu again and again, making Xiao Yu'er run around happily.

When they were tired from running, they took a nap together.

Then they had dinner at Mu's house, and Huo Yihan came to pick them up home in the evening.